Vegas Trip Report

Day 1:Had my alarm set for 3 40 AM, but woke up at ~1:30 and could not fall back asleep, so I got ready at about 3 or so. Flights were fine, took 3 short naps and got to my hotel room at 1 PM Vegas time (about 12 hours after I woke up). Showered, tried to nap for a few minutes but realized there was no way I could nap right now when I had just arrived in Vegas at the Wynn. Went to the poker room, played 1/3. Relatively boring session except for a couple things. Met an Iranian dude sitting next to me, who was a nice guy and said he plays often on the weekend. There were two UNREAL girls at my table, they were both easily the hottest that ive ever seen at any poker table. The first was married and probably a tourist, in her mid 20’s, just really pretty girl. The second was an Asian chick, who the Iranian dude knew was a regular; in fact he thought that she was pro. If you play at the Wynn, look for her. He thought she was Filipino, about 22 or so, gorgeous smile. Also seemed like a good player. Played one significant pot with her, where a donk on my right raised to 7, I called with 4s5s, she reraised from the SB to 20, original raiser called as did I. Flop was As6s4x. She bet 30, dude folded, I made it 100. She flatted. Turn was 10c, she open shoved for 200ish and I mucked. Other hand of interest was as follows: I have 800 behind (in for 700) and after a couple limpers a lag to my right makes it 10, I call on the button with 10dJd. So do two others. Flop is AdKdXx. Check to me I bet 30, only the lag calls saying something like “I don’t know why Im paying you off.” Turn is the magical Qd completing my ROYAL FLUSH. He checked, I bet 60, he made it like 150 leaving ~100 behind and I pushed. He insta-fist pump called and showed KK I said I have a royal. He went to play craps. I played till 10:30 and was about to pass out at the table. Notes about the Wynn poker room: Really hot cocktail waitresses. Generally by looking around, not only at my table, quite alot of good looking chicks playing. I had two drinks, “Glenlivet” and “Black Label” but they seemed like they were the exact same drink. Next time im sticking to vodka soda. Uncapped (or maybe 10k cap) 5/10 games (which btw had another extremely hot Asian chick who had like 5k behind). The 1/3 has max buy in of 500, and the 2/5 is 1500, so quite deep games. The room itself is beautiful, only complaint is that it has no bathroom inside of it, you have to walk around. Oh, and the wait staff is understaffed, takes about 30-40 mins in between drinks. Day 2: Woke up unfortunately at like 7 AM, was going to go the spa and work out but then I heard the Venetian had a $340 deepstack at noon, and by the time I was done eating and everything it was already 10 30. Played that, didn’t do shit. Started with 12k, peaked at ~18k, came in ~150th/300. Went back to hotel, showered, and went to play poker. Sat in 2/5. Did well at beginning then started gradually spewing. Was down to ~500$ from 1k when I pick up black aces Utg +1. I limp, ~5 other limp, BB, old rich dude with wife watching, makes it 40. I just flat (probably a bad play in hindsight ignoring results), and 1 other person does also. Flop is k83 all clubs, perfect. He bets 75, I make it 200, he pushes. Shows red AK, K of spades on river. Ouch. Go play craps on an empty table and bet don’t pass on my role lol, win 4 times and leave makin 200 back. Go sit down at 4/8 limit to get drunk for cheap, and was actually a good time. Playing low limit while drunk is fun. At about 12 went to the club at encore with a couple guys I met, one knew the manager there so got to skip the line got in for free. Real cool club. Lot of people, but not a great ratio. Met a few girls, but couldn’t close shit. Left at 3 ish, was so tired. Day 3: Played the same 340$ again. Lost earlier this time. Two guys who were on tv were at my table though, so kind of cool. First is Micon from neverwinpoker.com, and the other was some guy named steve who finished 5th in 2006 Mirage WPT. I must say that steve was a donk, and micon was very good. He was playing somewhat smallball, limping or min raising a lot of pots. He caught cards, which didn’t hurt but he also switched gears very well. Also, I think a stripper, a hot girl nonetheless was on my direct left, which is something I have never seen at a poker table before. After this went back to wynn and watched my Spartans shit on the Wolverines which was nice to see. Then, sat in the 2/5 again. First hand lose AIPF to shortishstack QQ<KK. Then build it up a little, then down a little. Nothing exciting at all. Sitting with about 750 after being in for 1200. I pick up a monster Jc6c on the button. UTG makes it 20, 6 call, and for some odd reason I called ( I cant remember the last time I called a raise with j6). Flop was 972 with 2 clubs. Checked to met, I bet 50, UTG re raises to 125. All fold, I think and think and finally flat. Turn is Ah. He bets 250. I think and think and go all in for ~400 more trying to rep the nut flush draw hitting my ace hoping he folds tt-KK (if he has a set obv im ****ed). He goes into the tank, and finally calls, I said good call, and he said he got a read that I didn’t have it. Ok whatever. I spike the club on the river and he mucks 1010. Nice pot. Went to Dennys with a buddy, but didn’t go out. I was so tired after sleeping only 4-5 hours night before. Day 4: Woke up and packed and stuff. Had 2 hours before going to the airport so I sat in the 1/3 game just opening up. Some crazy guy from England who had 5 or so $500 chips sits down with 500$ and blinds raises to 25. 1 call, I have AA in cutoff and make it 100. SB, crazy dude’s dad, calls. Everyone else folds. Flop qj7 check, I check. Turn 6, he checks I bet 150 and he folds 2s3s. Very next hand, crazy dude makes it 25 in the dark again. Again I pick up aces!!! I make it 100 again. Only he calls. Flop is a97 2 hearts. Check check. Turn black 8, he bets 50, I am like wtf so small I just call. River is a low blank. He open shoves, I call and he mucks. Didn’t really play any other hands that session. Now Im at the aiport waiting to go to Atlanta in my anticipation of ~10 hours of traveling or soFinal notes: Again, wynn cocktail waitresses are really hot. Im kidn of disappointed I only went out one night, but honestly the first and last nights I was soooo tired. Im never taking the 6 am flight again, ****s up the whole vacation since I cant nap (especially in vegas). Ill be back in august with my buddies, so will go out a lot then

pretty good read. Venitian waitresses are hot too, but no one beats the Wynn imo.
I know I already said it twice in my first post, but wow. I as seriously in awe. I mean the AVERAGE was at least an 8/10 with some dime pieces here and there.
I know I already said it twice in my first post, but wow. I as seriously in awe. I mean the AVERAGE was at least an 8/10 with some dime pieces here and there.
glad you had a good time, wynn is top class

I'm looking forward to experiencing the Wynn in March...sounds awesome! nice read