Just Imagine If It Was Mccain...

You are absolutely right. George Bush and Nancy Pelosi have a lot in common. They both toe the proverbial partisan line rigidly, they both say stupid things, they both are foolishly in love with those who are loyal, and neither of them should be in charge of anything ever.Luckily, the Dems are not thinking of running their moron for PRESIDENT!
You must not know about the political process. A president doesn't make laws, Congress does. Pelosi is more of a problem that Bush ever could be from a policy making perspective.
I just threw up in my mouth a little.I hope more people start to pay attention so we can get a real revolution. Why can't we at least get rid of the crap that everyone agrees is crap?
Revolution is right, but unfortunately the idiots in the public at large think that the president is the "change" needed. Nope, its those nincompoop shitstains in Congress that need to be out on their asses. How every one of these people that voted for the first stimulus wasn't kicked out of office is unbelievable to me. And this next stimulus, oh God, help us please. Oops, sorry democrats, I said God when discussing government. Please don't sue me.
WTF is wrong with the democrats... seriously. How you people can claim to be a part of this group is baffling to me.The Republican just announced that they won't pass the bill, so Obama got the press together and told them that if it doesn't pass that many Americans will suffer. Awesome.
Watching it caused me to write to my senators twice now and Obama once. The text of my letter is in the other thread though. But it's nuts. For me I'd rather throw the bill out and keep the amendments.
You must not know about the political process. A president doesn't make laws, Congress does. Pelosi is more of a problem that Bush ever could be from a policy making perspective.
Lol I didn't vote for the one Senator from our state that voted for the original bailout. Unfortunately he's the chairman of the Senate Finance Committee. I guess you could call me a Reagan Democrat or a middle of the roader most of the time. I think the government needs to spend some money but so far the spending in the amendments do more to address the economic crisis than the actual bill does.
You must not be from EARTH if you think a rep in the house has the same effect on policy and the direction of America than the President. It demeans us both to actually respond to what you said.....but it had to be done.

Although I didn't vote for BHO, and am not particularly impressed with his start, I do find myself cheering the guy on. Seriously, do we really want things to get worse under his tenure, just to say "I told you so"? I admit there is a little vindictive part of me that wants this to happen, but then the logic side kicks in and thinks that it would be 'cutting off the nose to spite the face' as the adage goes.