El Guapo Has Solved The Economic Crisis

And I quote:"If my company buys a $20,000 dollar copy machine, we are going to be buying paper, toner, using it for activities that will generate revenue."Statements like this are why this once great country is dying.

To give El Guapo a reasonable chance to reply I will add one more quote:",not only will it be possible the machine will not be used, but it definitely won't be used to drive sales or to help produce a product that will be purchased by the public."What "Product" are you referring to?And that is my point.America manufactures nothing but paperwork. We have skyscrapers and office buildings filled with people who do nothing but push papers from one place to another.We...... the USA....... do not produce any real products of any worth anymore.All we produce are middlemen who are looking to make a deal and get rich for doing nothing of any real value to anyone.

Never have been, never will be. Beside a complete waste of oxygen... what are you?
I have to say you are refreshing. The amount of idiotic cretins on this forum is astounding! I guess it's hardly surprising for a country with an 98 IQ average.
first, what will you never be? and second, what do you mean, what am I?
For someone who claims to be intelligent, and refers to others as cretins, your questions are rather naive.
For someone who claims to be intelligent, and refers to others as cretins, your questions are rather naive.
for someone who owns two goats, goes sailing in frozen rivers, and plays a backwards harpsichord, you make absolutely no sense.
I have to say you are refreshing. The amount of idiotic cretins on this forum is astounding! I guess it's hardly surprising for a country with an 98 IQ average.
I hate to be a stickler, but you realize that the IQ is designed to have an average of 100, right?