Two $1500 Wsop Seats + $700 Ea Travel Expenses - Fcp Series

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to win a damn showdown one time
LOOL, i'll take winning a hand at this point. i think i've won three hands in three tournaments so far. my goal at this point is, i think, just to not get last in this thing.
LOOL, i'll take winning a hand at this point. i think i've won three hands in three tournaments so far. my goal at this point is, i think, just to not get last in this thing.
I just don't want to misclick 3 bet with 74 suited on the FT bubble again.

oh good, at least i lost in a new way tonight: pricing myself in vs 3betting shortstacks and losing. the next one of these is horse, right?

oh good, at least i lost in a new way tonight: pricing myself in vs 3betting shortstacks and losing. the next one of these is horse, right?
Yeah, I did that with 45s, not for my stack though. Then AK < AQ.... Then I shove Q4 blind vs blind and JJ wins. Sigh.
Yeah, I did that with 45s, not for my stack though. Then AK < AQ.... Then I shove Q4 blind vs blind and JJ wins. Sigh.
ha, yeah, i got 1.85:1 calling adam a6<a9, then 1.8:1 aj<ak, then stole into aa. gg me. :)i was in 3rd for a while this time, though!
ha, yeah, i got 1.85:1 calling adam a6<a9, then 1.8:1 aj<ak, then stole into aa. gg me. :)i was in 3rd for a while this time, though!
Yeah, I was in 3rd I think too.
Congrats, seacucumber. Nod to Pryme for 3rd and looking like the guy to beat more and more.
Thanks Renae Bigyang. Had to bink a couple 2/3 outters to stay alive at the FT. What a run Pryme. GJ.DNA any chance of ending the leaderboard tonight? :club:

Leaderboard is current through Week 5 and all money for Week 5 has been received.Go ahead and Reg up for Week 6I will be out of town during week 6's game so everyone please reg up as I will not be able to check until I get back in town Monday night.Leaderboard next week will be delayed until the following Tuesday.