The Uncool Losers Survivor Tocantins Fantasy Pool

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, are we just going to the draft in this thread to do I need to sign up for one of those damn instant messenger thingys?

So, are we just going to the draft in this thread to do I need to sign up for one of those damn instant messenger thingys?
gov is doing it on mIRC, but im thinking we have plenty of time to do it in this thread. sam_sard8 confirmed he will be paying tonight and gallo has no chance to win the nego tomorrow so im not sure if he is going to have enough to play in this. i have 1 solid backup that wants in so either way we will start thursday, ill just run random.org/list post the snake order and we can go from there; i'll update the op with all the choices and who selects whom.
gov is doing it on mIRC, but im thinking we have plenty of time to do it in this thread. sam_sard8 confirmed he will be paying tonight and gallo has no chance to win the nego tomorrow so im not sure if he is going to have enough to play in this. i have 1 solid backup that wants in so either way we will start thursday, ill just run random.org/list post the snake order and we can go from there; i'll update the op with all the choices and who selects whom.
:club::ts I'd bet, but I don't have money to do that either.
Alright I went ahead and did the draft order, recheck the OP and feel free to get us started Gary .......
I've only seen the chicks from your post in the other thread. I'll look at the dude's and choose my horse around 9ET tonight.

Alright, I'll pick Joe the cattle wrangler. Joe Dowdle (26)Hometown: Austin, TexasOccupation: Real Estate SalesThis 26-year-old southern gentleman and savvy businessman was raised in a single parent household along with his sister. Joe is eternally grateful to his mother for all the sacrifices she made while he was growing up. He currently works in real estate investment sales and enjoys spending his free time strumming his guitar, tossing around a football and hanging out with friends. He is definitely a man who takes pride in hard work and being a Texan.Joe truly is a genuine Texas Cowboy. After a rigorous selection process in combination with a high GPA from the University of Texas at Austin, he was selected to join the Texas Cowboys, which is a service organization where members act as ambassadors for, according to Joe, "the greatest university in the world," the University of Texas. When he is not working or volunteering his time, Joe enjoys playing basketball and golf in addition to spending time working out and running.He feels that he will be the next person to win SURVIVOR because he is dedicated, goal oriented and plans to use a strategy he calls "persuade and evade." He intends to constantly look for alliances and win challenges, all while staying just below the radar. He doesn't like overly dramatic people and hates to lose. Unfortunately he may be faced with both in his attempt to become the next sole SURVIVOR.Joe Dowdle is single and resides in Austin, Texas. His birthday is June 29.

Whoo hooo... .8th pick... and 9th. I'm off to a fine start :(I thought I'd do my research over the weekend, I guess I better step it up, huh? Or maybe I can use randomizer and just put the survivors in there for my draft order!

Or maybe I can use randomizer and just put the survivors in there for my draft order!
Here is your draft order recommendations from Random.orgCandace Sydney Sierra Debra Erinn Taj Brendan Joe Spencer Jerry Carolina Benjamin Sandy JT Tyson Stephen
Here is your draft order recommendations from Random.org[...]
Ha, shows what they know. I went and did it and it gave me a completely different order! It's like they're just picking them at random or something.
Alright, I'll pick Joe the cattle wrangler. Joe Dowdle (26)Hometown: Austin, TexasOccupation: Real Estate SalesThis 26-year-old southern gentleman and savvy businessman was raised in a single parent household along with his sister. Joe is eternally grateful to his mother for all the sacrifices she made while he was growing up. He currently works in real estate investment sales and enjoys spending his free time strumming his guitar, tossing around a football and hanging out with friends. He is definitely a man who takes pride in hard work and being a Texan.Joe truly is a genuine Texas Cowboy. After a rigorous selection process in combination with a high GPA from the University of Texas at Austin, he was selected to join the Texas Cowboys, which is a service organization where members act as ambassadors for, according to Joe, "the greatest university in the world," the University of Texas. When he is not working or volunteering his time, Joe enjoys playing basketball and golf in addition to spending time working out and running.He feels that he will be the next person to win SURVIVOR because he is dedicated, goal oriented and plans to use a strategy he calls "persuade and evade." He intends to constantly look for alliances and win challenges, all while staying just below the radar. He doesn't like overly dramatic people and hates to lose. Unfortunately he may be faced with both in his attempt to become the next sole SURVIVOR.Joe Dowdle is single and resides in Austin, Texas. His birthday is June 29.
One thing here..... Joe is a real estate guy, JT is the cattle rancher. But you put up the bio for the real estate guy, so I'm assuming that's what you meant?
One thing here..... Joe is a real estate guy, JT is the cattle rancher. But you put up the bio for the real estate guy, so I'm assuming that's what you meant?
Either way... LOSER.The J in JT stands for James, so I think you're right with the name and bio being the pick. Who knows, maybe he knows something about Joe that we don't. Maybe he's into sheep and wishes he was a cattle rancher. Joe that is, not Gary. We already know Gary's into sheep and wants to be a cattle rancher.
DOH! Leave it to me to confuse things. I guess I meant Joe the real estate wrangler. Of course, "Joe truly is a genuine Texas Cowboy." Wow, I think I hate this guy already. He's actually my 5th pick but I'm saving my 1st four picks for the other draft.Oh, and as everyone knows, I have nothing against sheep and cattle ranchers are cool. RIGHT FIGGS?!
Oh, and as everyone knows, I have nothing against sheep and cattle ranchers are cool. RIGHT FIGGS?!
Did you miss the secret coded message in my post? We know you have nothing against sheep... well nothing civilized people talk about in an open forum.