The Uncool Losers Survivor Tocantins Fantasy Pool

That's insulting.
Oh cool! I thought I was offering too much. When they don't win, you can look at it this way: -$20 for your entry and -$7 for your refusal to take my monies. LOL @ my face if either of them make it to the finals.
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

DQ'd due to injury. supremely lame. punnyWell, it's a good thing we make that injury clause. Ship 1/2 my buyin back to GWCGWC on Star. tks.

DQ'd due to injury. supremely lame. punnyWell, it's a good thing we make that injury clause. Ship 1/2 my buyin back to GWCGWC on Star. tks.
you can get back in.....

I guess we are seeing why we are in the Uncool Loser's Pool, and the big kids won't let us play with them.Top 3 Uncool Loser's Picks:1. Joe -- out2. Brendan -- out3. Sydney -- outTop 3 Cool Kids picks:1. Erinn -- still alive2. JT - still alive3. Stephen - still alive

While I certainly understand the sentiment, I do read this forum at work.... can we at least make the font not readable from 100 ft away?

While I certainly understand the sentiment, I do read this forum at work.... can we at least make the font not readable from 100 ft away?
loooooooool
  • 2 weeks later...

Here is the way I see this going down from here on out1st - dna4ever - JT2nd - DinkDonk -Stephen3rd - Gallo - Taj4th - hblask - Benjamin5th - Sam_Hard8 - ErinnAppreciate you guys playing

Here is the way I see this going down from here on out1st - dna4ever - JT2nd - DinkDonk -Stephen3rd - Gallo - Taj4th - hblask - Benjamin5th - Sam_Hard8 - ErinnAppreciate you guys playing
I'd probably switch Erinn and The Dragon Slayer (please be respectful and use his full title), but yeah, this looks about as close to a lock for you as you could have with 5 people left.
3rd pays, right? :club:

In the pre-season previews, they had a brief shot of Debbie and Coach sitting together, and I briefly thought "hmm, if they are tight as an alliance, I could be in bad shape if that alliance ends up as the minority".Then I dismissed the thought, and got both of them.Still, not bad for an 8th and 9th pick.

well as usual you were wrong about 4th and I hope you are wrong about the rest.

I know nobody cares what I think, especially now that the season is over, so consider this is just for myself, but here's a review of my pre-show analysis:

1. Benjamin (chosen 8th in our pool): Physically the best player this season, by far, but also a smart and driven guy. Guys like this get a big target on their back, but Ethan made it, and Colby (could've) made it, so it's possible, and he seemed like he had the whole package of personality, physical skills, and thoughtfulness about the game. Watch for a run on winning the challenges.
I knew in the first episode that this was a mistake. I worried about his ego, but didn't realize anyone could be that nuts. I think if he had even cut the drama in half he would've been OK. This pick: terrible.
2. Stephen (chosen 7th): the anti-Benjamin -- nerdy, funny. I think he could sneak up on people by staying below the radar and then out-think people at the end, sort of like the video game guy last season, only smarter about strategy.
Obviously excellent analysis :club:
3. Brendan (chosen 2nd): a competitive driven guy, reasonably athletic and a good personality. If he can avoid the "too strong" label, he can go deep.4. Debra (chosen 9th): should be able to relate to everyone in the game, but may need to tone it down just a bit. It's one thing to be the life of the party when you are at a party, but doing it 24 hours a day is just plain annoying. I debated her spot, anywhere from 4th to 9th, but hoped her maturity would win out over her attention-seeking.
Pretty good on these, although Debra wasn't annoying at all. Either of these could've won if the dice had rolled their way a few times.
5. JT (chosen 4th): the hick cattle rancher of the group, he understands hard work and should be able to make it to the final 8 with no problem. From there, he's one of those people who tends to get buffeted by the twists and turns of the game, and therefore could land anywhere in the top 8.
He turned out to be stronger and more ruthless than I expected, he really played a perfect game.
6. Jerry (chosen 5th): The black National Guard Gulf War vet, he is definitely someone who could win this. I'm not sure why I ranked him this low for me, he seems to have the right temperament for the game. I just sort of had a gut feel that his personality and skill would not translate well in this group of people.
It turns out that his body failed him, otherwise he almost certainly would've made the jury.
7. Candace (chosen 13th): the gorgeous black model, she seemed to have thought about the game, but her good looks might make people judge her, plus she says she's "brutally honest" and "a bitch", two descriptions that rarely go far in the game. But she seems personable enough to make it to the middle of the pack, and if she can keep her honesty to herself, could go further.
The brutally honest won out over the intelligence....

Part 2:

8. Erinn (chosen 6th): This would be my sleeper pick, and I would've been quite happy if I'd ended up with her. Quiet small town girl who could sneak through to the end.
Pretty accurate, she stayed below the radar to finish in the top three, but had little chance of winning.
9. Spencer (chosen 10th): The 19 y/o superfan, but we saw how good the "Super Fans" were not long ago. His youth is a definite handicap, but I'll cheer for him to finish high.10. Carolina (chosen 15th): Non-descript, bland nobody. People like this never make it much above top 8, and more frequently fade into obscurity early.11. Sydney (chosen 3rd): Hot model, so they might keep her around just to watch her do challenges in a swimsuit, but that's rarely enough to win.
Yeah, pretty much
12. Tyson (chosen 11th): Hotshot cyclist, thinks he's Johnny Fairplay, but doesn't seem smart enough to pull it off. Theoretically he could be the first to do it, but probably not.
My biggest miss by far, he was a great player and people loved his humor, he was just a bit too strong for his own good.
13. Taj (chosen 14th): Eddie George's wife, the pop star. She claims to be a tom-boy, but time will tell. She is one of the hardest people to assign a position this year, and could go anywhere from top 3 to first out.
I really had no idea where to put her, so she ranked low on my draft order, but she turned out to be terrific.
14. Sierra (chosen 12th): Snotty model, and not even good looking. I hope she stays around so I have someone to hate for a while, so that when she's voted off it's all the more painful for her.
I think she survived as long as she did because she was so non-threatening. I ended up not hating her, but she was not good at this game.
15. Sandy (chosen 16th): The old lady, really has nothing to offer, I'd be very surprised if she lasts 3 weeks.
Crazier than I thought....
16. Joe (chosen 1st????): I don't know, he just seemed a little too arrogant to me. If he can keep that in check, he could make the jury, but I don't think he'll keep it in check, and will be the 5th or 6th to go.
Another big miss, I completely misjudged him.Overall:Hits: Stephen, Brendan, Debra, Erinn, Spencer, Carolina, Sydney, Sandy.Misses: JT, Taj, JoeBig misses: Coach, TysonNot clear: Jerry, Candace, Sierra
FYI - DNA hasn't watched the finale yet and probably won't until at least Tuesday. So money will be shipped after that.
Finally got to watch it last night!WEEEEEEEE YAY MEdinkdonk - sent you a pm as well, just shoot me back your pokerstars username and I'll shoot over your $40, Congrats!