So browsing around the site I realized that there is a "Groups" section under Poker Forum. When i clicked it it just said that no groups exist or something like that. So...what's the function of that exactly?

i PM'ed daniel about it a few months ago, and he just told me to email admin@fullcontactpoker.com to find out about it and see if we could get something started. my intention was to create groups by location so that we could easily set up homegames and whatnot. of course, i never did email admin...aseem

Actually Chris and I had planned on using the groups a while back.. Kind of went on the backburner with everything else he is doing...off the top of my head, I know the Boston FCP'ers would probobly enjoy having a group... they are a pain to set up and if it's Legitimate and Ok with Daniel I'd be willing to set a few practical ones up for a test run.

Actually Chris and I had planned on using the groups a while back.. Kind of went on the backburner with everything else he is doing...off the top of my head, I know the Boston FCP'ers would probobly enjoy having a group... they are a pain to set up and if it's Legitimate and Ok with Daniel I'd be willing to set a few practical ones up for a test run.
We need a J-Dub Fan Club Group!!