huge draw with 4 players

Rip me up:Ultimate Bet 3/6 Hold'em (6 handed) converterPreflop: Hero is Button with J:heart:, Q:club:. 1 fold, MP calls, Hero calls, SB calls.Flop: (8 SB) T:club:, 9:club:, 6:club: (4 players)SB checks, BB bets, SB calls, BB calls, MP calls.Turn: (12 BB) T:spade: (4 players)SB checks, BB checks, MP checks, Hero bets, SB calls, BB calls, MP calls.River: (16 BB) 9:diamond: (4 players)SB checks, BB checks, MP checks, Hero bets, SB folds, BB calls, MP calls.Final Pot: 19 BB

Why bet river here? I think someone has at least Kc.
I was in some fairly land where this was heads up and had some fold equity. Yea, it is dumb. I also should have considered taking a free turn card.

and why cap the flop? He 3-bet after you raised on this extremely coordinated board. I doubt your Q high flush is good...if it even gets there.

first, you only have the 3rd nut flush draw. That makes your equity go severely down.You have the chance to take a free card, use it.The river bet is probably the worst part of the hand.

and why cap the flop? He 3-bet after you raised on this extremely coordinated board. I doubt your Q high flush is good...if it even gets there.
If it had gone bet, raise, call then I would probably think that. However, with only 1 bet I have no reason to assume anyone has the flush yet. Even the 3-bet doesn't say much. The turn bet is marginal at best. Probably still -EV. The river bet is horrid I agree.

Another thing, the short handed games on UB seem extremely nice. A lot of weak players folding the turn and river. Probably what led to my river bet. Running at 10BB/100 just seems to do that sometimes.