Artificial Poker Aid (apa)

Artitficial Poker Aid  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think these systems are ok?

• Yes- But I dont use APA sysems
    • Yes- I use APA systems
    • No- Because i dont use APA systems
    • No- But i use APA systems anyway
    • Dont know/ Undecided
    • Don't care

Was just mucking around on the internet and searched a programme i remember seeing on a video from a well known video sharing site. and was amazed that it actually had alot of information about my play that i didnt think possible to obtain from the outside looking in. ie. pre flop raise%, Cold call%, Showdown win %, raise to call ratios etc. The systemit had all the well known pros- including Danil Negreanu, and even micro limit players, and tells a brief summary of them- eg. rock, loose, aggressive, calling station etc.Basically I just thought i would throw this topic out there and see if i got any feed back at all from people that use the systems mentioned and if the systems really do help to an unfair advantage. And also to hear the views of players who; do not use this system or never heard of this type of system- whether or not they are happy their stats and attributes are being displayed to 1, 2, 3, 4, or more people around at a table online you with no way of knowing it, and if they think that it is ok primarily.Because i think the systems have been around for a while now, and if they have been around for like a few years now, and there has been no real comotion about them then are players accepting them?... or is everyone using them except me ?I personally would choose not to use this system because it will not help me in live play what so ever. But i have to say if everyone was using it even pros, well, can i exactly not use it while playing online ? Replys and votes on the pole will be appreciated.thanks people =DMillar

Some sort of tracking program is standard for any semi-serious online play these days. Play without it at your own risk.
So i should be usin a tracker of some sort if i want to play online seriously ??millar
So i should be usin a tracker of some sort if i want to play online seriously ??millar
yes. wither you think they should be allowed or not playing seriously online without one is giving up an edge to your opponents.

I think for the benefit of online poker, abolishing PT or anything like it, years ago was a good move. but now its too late and its part of the game. imo it scares alot of novice players away. At all limits