Looking For A Prop Bet

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34,841 as of right now...gotta go to work. If I don't go out after work then I'll knock it out tonight, if I do then it will more than likely be tomorrow morning, with an outside chance it will be tomorrow night.

34,841 as of right now...gotta go to work. If I don't go out after work then I'll knock it out tonight, if I do then it will more than likely be tomorrow morning, with an outside chance it will be tomorrow night.
very impressive..I didnt think there was any chance this would be accomplished..congrats.
very impressive..I didnt think there was any chance this would be accomplished..congrats.
Thanks.These last 150 hands are going to be a pain in the ass. I don't want to play them now I may falla sleep, I dont want to wake up early to play them, and I want to go out straight from work tomorrow night. alsdkjfa;sldjf

Thanks all.I actually had reasons for doing this besides degeneracy.The number one goal was to take my poker sessions more seriously. I would play a hundred hands here, a hundred hands there, I'd bring my laptop into the living room and watch TV and play, into the kitchen and play 50 hands while I ate lunch, etc. I'd be browsing FCP/the internet while I played. I wanted to stop all that. I wanted this to make me focus on poker. To sit down and put in serious sessions. Goal definitely accomplished. I rarely if ever played while watching TV. I still need to cut back on some of the internet browsing while I play, but I got a lot better at it.I also wanted to effectively multi-table better. This goal was accomplished as well. I learned what my limits were and will adjust accordingly in future sessions.Lastly, I wanted to improve my game. I knew I would have to play some regs when I started this, and doing this forced me to think through a lot of decisions as opposed to just clicking buttons. This goal wasn't really accomplished. If I want to improve my game, fine. But it wasn't smart to try to improve by playing regs on 3 of the 4 tables I was sitting at. This got me into button clicking mode because of the number of tables I had up, and defeated the purpose of what I was trying to do. When I was playing 1 or 2 at a time, I felt happy with the way I analyzed their games and tried to exploit their weaknesses. Hopefully this helps me as I move up in levels.The biggest downside to this was the grind. There were dozens of times I wanted to quit and/or not put in a session, and I felt like I had to. This is never a good situation. I likely won't be putting 35k hands in again anytime soon, but I am happy I went though the experience.