When will moorman, ch0ppy, and atimos vids come out? How many vids a week will be produced by the 3 of them + jcarver.Are there any deals for charter members?Thanks
Not really sure about any of these answers - you're gonna hate me, but the best I can say is "soon" and "a solid amount" :club: When more is known the information will be posted on the pokervt forums (www.pokervt.com/forum).
  • 2 weeks later...
Totally OT question, but I didn't want to start a new thread for this...What is the name of the player stat-tracking software being used by Jason and Nick in their videos? Is it free to use?
PokerTracker 3 I use, and no, it isnt.
you beat me HU in the tilt 500k 1.5 years ago when you got Kings in against My Jacks aipf... thus I wont ever be buying pokervt :club:
pokervt.com where i teach you how to get kk vs jj hu at the final table of sunday majors
are the videos still hella small? I used to be a member before I canceled and remember the videos being annoyingly small (one of the reasons why I canceled)
Still only 10-12 minutes but they added where you can click at the end to the next video in the lesson and it only takes seconds to load.
  • 1 month later...