Gambling Challenge Skate N Go

lol. guess you liked this one too, but you bet with balls, unlike me.considering what happened earlier, Im glad it worked out this way.way to get it all back Ray.
I feel the same way, glad it worked out for Ray. And, I have to tell you, I had every intention of betting $1000 on Van going under, and felt so bad about the earlier controversy I didn't make the play. Kinda glad, cos tomorrow will be fun. Good luck to everyone!!
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2pm is the start for the DET/CHI game, just to let everyone know. GL guys.

UPDATEDTHE FINAL FOURGRUVEN $6231.91RAY $5447.85ARP $4163.08Rocket $2321.40DET +120 6 over -110CHI -140 under-110Blues -145 5.5 over+100AVS +125 under-120 NYR +170 5.5 over +100PHILI -200 under-120BOS -140 6 over +120NYI +120 under-140you guys can only bet on the one game as the others are otb :club: I will update in the morning.If I missed a bet let me know not sure if any of you only pmed Serge on it, also Iam available all day sunday so pm me all plays and I will post them when they start 5pm is the last 3 games.

lol. guess you liked this one too, but you bet with balls, unlike me.considering what happened earlier, Im glad it worked out this way.way to get it all back Ray.
Thanks, I didn't think I could lose that bet, since a Montreal loss meant Boston vs Montreal and I was 99% sure that was happening again this year!
I feel the same way, glad it worked out for Ray. And, I have to tell you, I had every intention of betting $1000 on Van going under, and felt so bad about the earlier controversy I didn't make the play. Kinda glad, cos tomorrow will be fun. Good luck to everyone!!
Pffft at that being controversy! We had it sorted out in like half an hour :club:
Thanks, I didn't think I could lose that bet, since a Montreal loss meant Boston vs Montreal and I was 99% sure that was happening again this year!Pffft at that being controversy! We had it sorted out in like half an hour :club:
we don't call it controversy on here we call it dramagirlsthumb.jpgeveryone has a little DramaQueen.jpgIn them
I have recieved all three pm I will post them as soon as the first game starts. Than wait for the 5pm bets.
I have received pms from 2 of the 3...Since Pez is going to be more accessible today, he is the go to guy i believe..I will eastering, mastersing, drinking, eating with the big familia event later..
I have received pms from 2 of the 3...Since Pez is going to be more accessible today, he is the go to guy i believe..I will eastering, mastersing, drinking, eating with the big familia event later..
ya sure rub it in Iam stuck in the store all day at least I have my baseball games starting soon. I just wrote Zombie Jesus on a cake wtf are people celebrating these days.
ya sure rub it in Iam stuck in the store all day at least I have my baseball games starting soon. I just wrote Zombie Jesus on a cake wtf are people celebrating these days.
Wow, you have some real nutjobs coming into your store :club:
sorry...ill save you some food :club: BTW I forgot the Jaysing part..GO JAYS..First place baby :ts
sorry...ill save you some food :club: BTW I forgot the Jaysing part..GO JAYS..First place baby :ts
sigh, roy halladay was good yesterday, thought the tribe might come back though...gl to the jays today.
guys, would anyone have an issue with me calling in my 5pm bet to pez instead of being able to pm him? i might not have access between 3pm-5pm.
I don't have a problem with it. That said, I'd still want Chris and Ray's op.
THE FINAL FOURGRUVEN $6231.91RAY $5447.85ARP $4163.08Rocket $2321.40DET +120 6 over -110CHI -140 -110Blues -145 5.5 over+100AVS +125 -120 NYR +170 5.5 over +100PHILI -200 -120BOS -140 6 over +120NYI +120 -140ARPDet-Chi under 6-110 for $1150.ROCKETDet-chi over 6-110 for $2321.40Good luck gentlemen