Gambling Challenge Skate N Go

you dont want me to post them?
Let me know once you and Arp have spoken on the phone to get his wagers, and I will let you know. I just want to make sure you don't have a tell.... :club:
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me know once you and Arp have spoken on the phone to get his wagers, and I will let you know. I just want to make sure you don't have a tell.... :club:
Oh shit, just sent my pick to Pez and Serge.PEZ don't give me up!
should I be offended that you even thought that I may cheat with Arp or that you've actually gone the extent of not even telling me your pick. Not cool any which way but I guess you don't know me personally so why trust me. Don't worry Ray Iam probably the most trusting guy on here when it comes to stuff like this. Hell I even rewarded Adam with a buy in to the pool because I like honest people.
should I be offended that you even thought that I may cheat with Arp or that you've actually gone the extent of not even telling me your pick. Not cool any which way but I guess you don't know me personally so why trust me. Don't worry Ray Iam probably the most trusting guy on here when it comes to stuff like this. Hell I even rewarded Adam with a buy in to the pool because I like honest people.
I trust you, no worries.. just in case though, I want you to know I'm spending all of my winnings on ice cream at your store.. so you know.. do the right thing :club:
I trust you, no worries.. just in case though, I want you to know I'm spending all of my winnings on ice cream at your store.. so you know.. do the right thing :club:
you know you get it for free here just have to come by.

gg guys, congrats. it was a blast, let's do it again next season.

THE FINAL FOURGRUVEN $6231.91RAY $5447.85ARP $4163.08Rocket $2321.40DET +120 6 over -110CHI -140 -110Blues -145 5.5 over+100AVS +125 -120 NYR +170 5.5 over +100PHILI -200 -120BOS -140 6 over +120NYI +120 -140ARPDet-Chi under 6-110 for $1150. WIN ROCKETDet-chi over 6-110 for $2321.40 LOSEGG Rocket it seems like everyones fav team lets them down at the end.

THE FINAL FOURGRUVEN $6231.91RAY $5447.85ARP $4163.08Rocket $2321.40DET +120 6 over -110CHI -140 -110Blues -145 5.5 over+100AVS +125 -120 NYR +170 5.5 over +100PHILI -200 -120BOS -140 6 over +120NYI +120 -140ARPAvs-Blues under 5.5 $2900Det-Chi under 6-110 for $1150. WIN ROCKETDet-chi over 6-110 for $2321.40 LOSERAYNYR +170 $3350GG Rocket it seems like everyones fav team lets them down at the end.

Iam making a ruling before the game starts Arp sent me this pm he did not call me after all. It says Columbus as the second team which is wrong its the Avs but his bet stands. Chris and Ray I hope you guys are cool with this$2900 on STL-CBJ under

PHI UNDER $5500 And for the record, Arp.... I trust everybody, and I also try not to put people in a position where trust can even be questioned. It saves friendships.... Don't be offended...

Does his bet stand Chris and Ray deal with this Iam not involvedbetPersonal MessageMapleLeafpoker View Member Profile Add as Friend Send Message Add to PM block list Forward PM Find Member's Topics Find Member's Posts bet, Today, 12:45 PM Poker Forum VeteranGroup: MembersPosts: 2,379Member No.: 9,533Joined: September 19th, 2005$2900 on STL-CBJ under

PHI UNDER $5500 And for the record, Arp.... I trust everybody, and I also try not to put people in a position where trust can even be questioned. It saves friendships.... Don't be offended...
Damn I was sooo torn, I'm glad you made this bet though. I thought you might go big on a -120, and then I was going to go big on a +120 that way if we both won, I'd win. But then my choices were only NYI win, or COL win, or Bos/Nyi over, and NYI and COL have only won like 2 combined games this year, so the obv pick was bos/nyi over. Then I was like well that might be a predictable game for me, and gruven might match it, so I decided I had to do something different. Then I though Arp would take the Rangers since it was the biggest payout and if I played it, I couldn't get worse than 2nd. Then I was thinking well wtf, I could just bet 1k, hope Philly wins and hope gruven bet big and loses. My mind was alllll over the place on this, pretty sick scenarios, and a fun part of the secret betting :club:

Best of luck to you two!!! I love that we have three different bets. If we both win, Ray, you beat me by the tiniest margin, I think... CHOP??? :club:

Damn I was sooo torn, I'm glad you made this bet though. I thought you might go big on a -120, and then I was going to go big on a +120 that way if we both won, I'd win. But then my choices were only NYI win, or COL win, or Bos/Nyi over, and NYI and COL have only won like 2 combined games this year, so the obv pick was bos/nyi over. Then I was like well that might be a predictable game for me, and gruven might match it, so I decided I had to do something different. Then I though Arp would take the Rangers since it was the biggest payout and if I played it, I couldn't get worse than 2nd. Then I was thinking well wtf, I could just bet 1k, hope Philly wins and hope gruven bet big and loses. My mind was alllll over the place on this, pretty sick scenarios, and a fun part of the secret betting :club:
I really considered the Rangers too, but I know that they would rather have to face Philly in the playoffs than Pittsburgh, so I thought that might be some incentive to not really play hard, since it would give Philly home ice against the Pens and a chance to eliminate them. Plus, I hear there is money on the board there.... :ts