I think its hilarious when people say he is an ambassador for poker. How, how has he helped promote this game??? He backs 80 percent of the top players for monetary benefit, he has a training site that helps him monetarily.. what has he ever done to help poker that doesnt directly fatten his pockets.

I think its hilarious when people say he is an ambassador for poker. How, how has he helped promote this game??? He backs 80 percent of the top players for monetary benefit, he has a training site that helps him monetarily.. what has he ever done to help poker that doesnt directly fatten his pockets.
I think the two can happen simultaneously
Do you think the ambassadors to other countries do it for free????
You are overestimating Bax's financial motivation when it comes to backing, pxf, and online poker in general. No one dislikes making money, but with him the backing is more about the sweat than anything.
You are overestimating Bax's financial motivation when it comes to backing, pxf, and online poker in general. No one dislikes making money, but with him the backing is more about the sweat than anything.
I completely agree, It's the same with me, I'll rail a horse in a 4.40/ just as hard as a 1k. It's incredibly fun.They will also rail ANYTHING I play. It's just fun to have a sweat. It's +EV sports betting imo. You can always pull a game up and watch.
I completely agree, It's the same with me, I'll rail a horse in a 4.40/ just as hard as a 1k. It's incredibly fun.They will also rail ANYTHING I play. It's just fun to have a sweat. It's +EV sports betting imo. You can always pull a game up and watch.
Yeah, they pretty much are always watching anything you get deep in, and even stuff you are not. I still lol at sbrounder (who my dog is currently trying to hump next to me) for the time he was talking about something he shouldn't in chat and Bax chimed in from the rail.Heh it's there strategy so you think they are always watching and won't spew.Another thing to mention about Bax at least is that he seems like a workaholic to me; anytime I see or talk to him, he is doing 5 things at once and seems to be at full speed so to speak. I think poker keeps him incredibly busy, which is a good thing I'm sure.