The delay on content is not Daniel's fault, he has not been dragging his feet whatsoever and has put a great amount of time into Poker VT. The tech delays and hold ups have been due to corrupted files. The bugs have been worked out and the transition of uploaded content to PVT modules will be much smoother.So quit bustin his -----! :club:
i said his techies were dragging their feet. other than doing the videos (recording/commenting/analyzing) I know its not the poker player's fault.corrupted files? hmm.glad you guys are on it though - hope we are applying just the right amount of pressure.
The delay on content is not Daniel's fault, he has not been dragging his feet whatsoever and has put a great amount of time into Poker VT. The tech delays and hold ups have been due to corrupted files. The bugs have been worked out and the transition of uploaded content to PVT modules will be much smoother.So quit bustin his -----! :club:
Carpenator, taking ova.Enjoy that Michigan deep chill buddy.

Only 7 min of the Sunday Million, what a tease! I can't wait to watch the rest of this tournament played out with the small ball approach!Its like watching an amazing tv show that ends with a cliff hanger and you have to wait a week until the show comes back on!Can you please post the rest of the Sunday Million videos on Tuesday?

Only 7 min of the Sunday Million, what a tease! I can't wait to watch the rest of this tournament played out with the small ball approach!Its like watching an amazing tv show that ends with a cliff hanger and you have to wait a week until the show comes back on!Can you please post the rest of the Sunday Million videos on Tuesday?
They only posted one 7 Minute Video of the series?Insulting our intelligence again.I was actually considering renewing my subscription...
They only posted one 7 Minute Video of the series?Insulting our intelligence again.I was actually considering renewing my subscription...
Yes, we posted one segment of Daniel's sunday million, but that was accompanied by one part of Daniel's 1/2 session, and three parts of Daniel's HU WCOOP sessions - and this is on Friday alone. On Tuesday, we released the final 1.5hr of my FTOPS 1K as well as a pretty decent amount of Daniel's content. I'm not sure what's planned to be released this upcoming Tuesday from everyone else, but I assume it'll be a few more parts of several of DN's vids as well as the beginning parts of my $50 freezout.