Austin's Hangout

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who is dennis miller

yes, that is true. but at least i am sexually attractive.
that yet to be proven, and who says that your that good
no, but we will become one in Vegas.
oh really, we shall see
hmmmmi dont know about that
exactly my thoughts
How bout we DP her?
say wtf
I just threw up a little in my mouth.
gross
no
well put
In a good way?
what good wayhow come I missed this crap yesterday lol, and wtf is dennis miller
how come I missed this crap yesterday lol, and wtf is dennis miller
www.google.com then search Dennis Miller. I know that this is hard work, but I have faith in your searching skills.

ok got it, didn't realize you meant that Dennis Miller and now I think I know why lol. I thought you meant someone from FCP who was dennis miller yes she had a moment of brainlessness, it does happen. I do admit to that go ahead and quote that suitedaces and IQcrash. As for my rants lol they are not as bad as suited up's. and yes Reggie I agree with you Omar Shariff is awesome. However I love him in Dr. Zhivago which is one of my all time favorite old time movies.

Enlighten us.
well he was best known for his rants which I thought you had that more covered than I lol, also for his obscure use of language in which he used smiles and metaphors oh gee sounds a bit like me, "While Miller's humor is often cerebral and abstract, it can at times be extremely blunt and mechanical" again sounds a bit like me. His commentary was sprinkled with obscure esoteric references. Yeah I see that in me. anything else you want me to add. It's funny under the chinese horoscope it says I am a shy person, definite not here, but maybe in person will have to see. Kurt I think it will be a goal next year to make it to Vicks boxing day game, it sounded like a blast.
well he was best known for his rants which I thought you had that more covered than I lol, also for his obscure use of language in which he used smiles and metaphors oh gee sounds a bit like me, "While Miller's humor is often cerebral and abstract, it can at times be extremely blunt and mechanical" again sounds a bit like me. His commentary was sprinkled with obscure esoteric references. Yeah I see that in me. anything else you want me to add. It's funny under the chinese horoscope it says I am a shy person, definite not here, but maybe in person will have to see. Kurt I think it will be a goal next year to make it to Vicks boxing day game, it sounded like a blast.
that just blew my mind
that just blew my mind
it did, why's that all I had to do was cut and paste and agreeand no it was wiki

he is okay, I perfer a few other comedians such as Steve Martin, John Belushi, Eugene Levy, John Candy, Bill Cosby, Mike Myers, Dan Aykroyd, Lily Tomlin, Roseann Barr, Carry