Clonie Gowen Suing Basically Everyone At Ftp

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, not really a "whatever" is my point.
So where is the thread about this girl? IQCrash has friends? I'm so confused by all these new revelations.Mark
Oh jeez, based on the previous couple of posts I'm scared to look :)Mark
Here, I'll help you out.. here's a before picture. l819ebeceed15ba97b3dc9clb1.jpgI don't care much for the before picture, but if you wouldn't that lovely after woman have a lick, then you're gay imo.

I hate that you guys ruined it only like a day into it. I mean, I'm sure this thread will die and it can restart again, but you all have no self control. How would it have been if as soon as some of us found out it was Hollywood in his sig that we all went blurting it out. Gheyness.

I hate that you guys ruined it only like a day into it. I mean, I'm sure this thread will die and it can restart again, but you all have no self control. How would it have been if as soon as some of us found out it was Hollywood in his sig that we all went blurting it out. Gheyness.
yeah, since it was public knowledge, it was lame that I couldn't control people's reactions, but there will always be new guys asking about my sig, or people who missed this thread, and it will always be gold

To wrest this thread away from the lovely woman in my sig...http://pokerati.com/2008/11/17/re-clonie-v...eanu-chimes-in/From the article...

In response to one of his forum member’s attempt at a balanced look at the possibilities in play: Insert DN rant from 4 pages earlier
Yeah, that forum member trying to present a balanced look just has to be me. Fair and balanced, that's McGee.And yes, nutz, that was irony. Intentional irony, I'm one of the top five narcissists on this message board.
I fuc.kin hate cancer. Fuc.k cancer. My father went from 265 lbs to 125 in 8 months. I dont wish cancer on my worst enemies.
Where do I sign up for some of that cancer stuff? Sounds like an awesome diet.
What an asinine thing to say.
This thread has exploded into tranny goodness, and that's what you comment on, some cancer crack from 5 days ago? You need to get your priorities straight, wakefield
How many tranny threads do we need dammit!