Don't Open Yahoo's Home Page

and you expect by visiting a poker forum that you'll be able to avoid it?
I was stupid enough to believe so and went to p5s. A thread title in all caps reading 'BLANK BLANK WINS' caught my eye and ruined it for me.
I woke up to the winner scrolling on the bottom of ESPN, then telling me to watch tonight...
I just saw that also. Really surprised they did that. I saw who the final two was yesterday by accident cause I wanted to look at a player profile on poker pages. Guess I should not go on any poker site any more.

I thought the belated final table is cool, but I TOTALLY ****ING HATE the fact that the result is still known (and spoiled for me) ahead of the broadcast.If they are going to do this, IMO, the final 9 should be done in a totally sealed soundstage with every contestant signatory to some sort of "Survivor" type arrangement where they absolutely cannot speak about the results until it's broadcast. **** the live audience. They don't add anything meaningful to the broadcast anyway. If you're going to delay the FT for the benefit of the broadcast, then for christs sake, DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE TO BENEFIT THE ****ING BROADCAST. Seal the goddamn final table and keep the results secret until it airs.Oh yeah. Demidov won. So there, assholes. It's spoiled for you too.