Friday Night Stakes

I had what I would consider one of the top five worst days of my life today. I got home from work and finished 2nd in a $4.40 and want to give some back.Im giving out 4 $4.40 stakes 50/50 no stake backI will probably be drunk before the tourney starts, but lets have some fun tonight.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i run gooot in $4.40's , may I please have a stake.herly33, Rochester,MN on Stars
shipped my fellow minnesotanI guess we finally got snow up here, i didnt know I was on teh computer the whole time.If the rest of you want to barrage that would be great, I see that Stake Pie hopped in one already and thats alirght I never said any different.
shipped my fellow minnesotanI guess we finally got snow up here, i didnt know I was on teh computer the whole time.If the rest of you want to barrage that would be great, I see that Stake Pie hopped in one already and thats alirght I never said any different.
yeah the snow melted pretty quick down here,you want me to register in #119103055?
Ill ship you one too becasue the hate hate relationship between you two ammuses me.Ok thats it lets hop in 3055
in 3055
shippedif you can I would like if we can barrage one, if not I dont care gl in your other tourney
ty sir, i will play it tonite and i will let you know of the tourey number.edit: let me know a tourney number and ill be in