Well last nightI hurried home so I can watch the Houston Rockets/Yao Ming(he's so sexy), so I grabbed the remote and there's a jewelry ring taped on it, and as soon as I removed the tape, my girlfriend came out of no where and went down on her knees and said, "Will you marry me?"I paused for a moment and said yes, but my poker conscience has a question, so I said, "But please let me play poker while we're married ok?", and she said yes too, so its like we both proposed to one another, how weird is that.Anyway, she's loaded and I see the word bankroll on her forehead, I mentioned that to her and she responded with, "really, funny coz I also see a word on your forehead and its D-O-N-K-E-Y".So now that I'm engaged, we were thinking that we should emulate this dance for our wedding reception, this is from the movie SAturday Night Fever, see below link, what yall think?

I tried to contact my buddy chuck Norris to advise him of this important stage in my life but he's not in a good mood, he just got back from an L.A. Court, somebody accused chuck of "ATTEMPTED MURDER" but the case got thrown out and the Judge explained that Chuck does not do "ATTEMPTS", if the guy is still alive then its not Chuck who did it, case closed.Well that's it for now, I will put more poker related stuff on my next blog, I like to give a shoutout to all my homies at pokermanila.com, thanks to Mr.chokol8ce, Mr.Throws, Mr.KRunch and Ms.Esposa .
Are you going to make a new topic for each of your blog entries?
what ever you want big daddy, I'll give it to you, :club: yeah. my blog centers around my main man Chuck Norris and poker, I also put hand histories of my poker sessions, thanks bro.
Anyway, she's loaded and I see the word bankroll on her forehead, I mentioned that to her and she responded with, "really, funny coz I also see a word on your forehead and its D-O-N-K-E-Y".
a girl asks you to marry her and you think about this?hmmm.i hope shes smart enough not to let you near her money.
I always find it funny how concerned people are with getting a big bankroll. If you can't build one, I don't like your chances to maintain one.
they can move up to where they respect their raises.damn thats getting old.
Thanks, confucius. Got anymore pearls?
You're laughing, but it seems to me that people still struggle with this concept. If you're a good poker play, you're not greedily rubbing your hands together because now you can afford to play.
Yes. They are.Who is that in your sig? I kid. That was a good read.
You set your standards too high if you are going to compare my genius posts to the OP's. We're all god's special snowflakes, in our own ways.
You set your standards too high if you are going to compare my genius posts to the OP's. We're all god's special snowflakes, in our own ways.
chuck palahnuik told me i am not a unique and beutiful snowflake. who am to believe, you or chuck?
you gen pop guys blow yaks, this chuck norris poster is...solidGold.jpg
thanks bro, Barack had inspired me to open up on this forum, believe it or not, I'm really engaged, whether yall like it or not we are family now. we are individuals with different opinions, things could be funny to some but not to others, and I like to thanks everybody for their honesty, I admit some of my jokes are deep and can only be enjoyed by a thinking person and I also admit that some it are lame. I lot of peeps from other forum have ship me money on my stars account because they said that they lol'd so much and that inspired me even further to make more hit and miss jokes.