Sports Betting Challenge Thread

lol no pushing... Im going to the bar later and will need something to do, they better show the game and not the ****ing oscarsI also have Blazers -5 Hawks if anyone wants it
lol if you go to a bar showing the oscars.
  • Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

lol if you go to a bar showing the oscars.
The bars around here suck and do weird stuff like that. I live in a decent sized town and there are 0 sports bars. So if I want to watch a game I have to ask the bartender like a 100 times before they put it on. Last week I wanted to watch a game and they wouldn't change it from American Idol
Last week I wanted to watch a game and they wouldn't change it from American Idol
BAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHANote to self on places off my visiting list. No offense. lol
BAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHANote to self on places off my visiting list. No offense. lol
I actually live in a very touristy area, just not great for sports fans. Everyone is all psyched on American Idol because there is a guy from our town on the show. But still... its a ****ing bar gimme a break.
anyone want to bet some nba/cbb/tennis today?
What you looking at, and would be same thing as with king tanner where my deps need to clear or i need to win.
Ncaa Nova +5 @ Notre DameTexas -8 vs Kansas State10-20 on the nba-ncaa games.
Will go for another push. And 10-20 just means dollar range, not like You lay 10 I lay 20, correct? If so, $20 on both. If I lose, will ship when dep clears, or with my March Madness losses to you again.
Will go for another push. And 10-20 just means dollar range, not like You lay 10 I lay 20, correct? If so, $20 on both. If I lose, will ship when dep clears, or with my March Madness losses to you again.
ya $20 on each, gll
ya $20 on each, gll
You too and thanks for shot. Bro goes to KU and I grew up Jayhawks fan, so may be pushing fate with that bet. Love Irish football though, so kinda makes up. :club:
NBANets +2.5 vs SunsHawks +6 @nuggsCeltics -4 @ JazzNcaa Nova +5 @ Notre DameTexas -8 vs Kansas StateAgassi +250 vs Samprasmy 10 to your 2510-20 on the nba-ncaa games.Anyone can book these
I will take all the NBA games for $12 each...($12 just to mix it up)
ya $20 on each, gll
I think I speak for both of us when I say...after that first game, at least this one is close. :club: Please stay close!!!!!!

Giving NBA Action if anyone wants it. Still on the "need to clear deps if I lose" rule, but will pay once cleared.My BetsMN +9 LA LakersNY Knicks +7 OrlandoSpurs +1 MemphisIndiana -5.5 Golden State$20 each or will do pick three for $20 total.

Giving NBA Action if anyone wants it. Still on the "need to clear deps if I lose" rule, but will pay once cleared.My BetsMN +9 LA LakersNY Knicks +7 OrlandoSpurs +1Indiana -5.5 Golden State$20 each or will do pick three for $20 total.
Ill take Orlando