• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

Kentucky -3.5 vs WVFlorida -5 vs UCLAUconn -3.5 vs Cinci SDSU -6 vs TempleKState +2.5 vs WiscoUp to $10 each - can only ship on stars and prefer to receive there as wellQuote first and consider it booked I won't be around in the morning.

Kentucky -3.5 vs WVFlorida -5 vs UCLAUconn -3.5 vs Cinci SDSU -6 vs TempleKState +2.5 vs WiscoUp to $10 each - can only ship on stars and prefer to receive there as wellQuote first and consider it booked I won't be around in the morning.
in the future there is kind of a gentleman's agreement in this thread to not post the same game as someone if they don't have their action booked. So for example I picked Kentucky and SD State a couple posts above you and you posted the same game with the same pick, so it wouldn't be very fair if someone took your action instead of mine.I'll take Wisconsin -2.5 for $10
in the future there is kind of a gentleman's agreement in this thread to not post the same game as someone if they don't have their action booked. So for example I picked Kentucky and SD State a couple posts above you and you posted the same game with the same pick, so it wouldn't be very fair if someone took your action instead of mine.I'll take Wisconsin -2.5 for $10
wouldn't that be up to the person betting the games to pick yours first?
My bad! Didn't even read other posts just came on drunk late at night and posted what I wanted :club:
wouldn't that be up to the person betting the games to pick yours first?
I guess. Wouldn't you find it annoying if you wanted action on a game and someone else posted the exact same game and pick after you, and then someone would take their action and not yours?I thought that it was just a general rule to make sure someone has their action booked before you post your pick for the same team in the same game. and no problem Yoda... maybe I have it wrong
gg yoda my sn is king_tanner on stars and tilt
Damnit! Can't believe those goofballs pulled back ahead at the end. Shipped on stars.

UNC -3.5 vs WashCuse -5 vs MarqMich +11.5 vs DukeVCU +9 vs PurdueND -5 vs Fl St.Up to $10 each

Cuse -5 vs MarqND -5 vs Fl St.Up to $10 each
I'll take these I actually like Syracuse and Notre Dame, but I'll take the opposite just for action. I can't get anyone else to take my bets today... which could end up being a good thing lol
I'll take these I actually like Syracuse and Notre Dame, but I'll take the opposite just for action. I can't get anyone else to take my bets today... which could end up being a good thing lol
it's free money, im losing everything i bet on :club:
God I suck so f*cking bad
God I suck so f*cking bad
Notre Dame will probably come back... Florida St. is usually not great from 3-point line I don't think they can stay hot in the 2nd half. With that being said go Florida St.!!!!
Notre Dame will probably come back... Florida St. is usually not great from 3-point line I don't think they can stay hot in the 2nd half. With that being said go Florida St.!!!!
Not a chance. FSU defense too good. I'll just ship

i just put down $75 on Arizona +9 and $75 on Butler +4almost did the 2 team parlay but im weakany thoughts?