• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

It definitely slows down when football season is done which is fine with me. If I bet all year long I'll go broke! It might heat up a little with NBA playoffs start... then completely die when it is just baseball.I just booked a Lake Tahoe trip for March Madness. It is almost herrrrrrrrrrre.

Lol at losing that. Go serge ibaka
I am not a huge basketball fan, didnt realize there is a guy with my name in this sport.
magic -7 vs thunder (ESPN)Blazers -6.5 vs Nuggets (ESPN)$25 each
meh... it is hard for me to bet on games with teams that just had big trades, but I really feel that both of these games are tossups with the spreads, and I'm going to watch both since I again do not have to work tonight because of bad weather so...BOOOOOOOK ITTTT (not the Jazz game tho)
meh... it is hard for me to bet on games with teams that just had big trades, but I really feel that both of these games are tossups with the spreads, and I'm going to watch both since I again do not have to work tonight because of bad weather so...BOOOOOOOK ITTTT (not the Jazz game tho)
glgl btw the players that were traded yesterday will not be in uniform. (I think)
glgl btw the players that were traded yesterday will not be in uniform. (I think)
The report I saw said maybe with Robinson and Perkins... but whatever. Where Nazi Muhammod at tho? Who knows
yeah that is fine... do you know how long that usually takes?
lil over a week. However, if PS has an error in coding and I win a few times and get above my dep amounts, than I can ship before that. If someone else gives you action, take it. But if not and you want to, I am in.
lil over a week. However, if PS has an error in coding and I win a few times and get above my dep amounts, than I can ship before that. If someone else gives you action, take it. But if not and you want to, I am in.
na its ok ill take your action
Yeah that was a good 1!I'm ok with a push as long as the Heat and Knicks is a good game.
Agreed.Somehow while drunk accepting bet last night, read first one wrong and 2nd one correctly. lol. So yeah, why not just call it a push now and not leave it up to the game? :)Oh, and Durant was sOoooooooooo close.
Agreed.Somehow while drunk accepting bet last night, read first one wrong and 2nd one correctly. lol. So yeah, why not just call it a push now and not leave it up to the game? :)Oh, and Durant was sOoooooooooo close.
lol no pushing... Im going to the bar later and will need something to do, they better show the game and not the ****ing oscarsI also have Blazers -5 Hawks if anyone wants it