• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

Texans +8Bucs +10Cards +320 each on stars! gl
niners, eagles and giants please. 25 on each.
Kobe said he is going to just ship to me and should account for u guys as well. If not, let me know.
cards +3 for 20, gl
suns -2 for 20 gl bro
lakers -6.5 for 20 as well. i have 3 bets with you today, 2 nba, 1 nfl, gl bro
I run pretty good. GGs sir, can you send on ps? If so ko8e34(fullerton)

ok guys just settling in from a long weekend i'll be shipping in a few hoursko8e34 +60cards +3 W 20suns -2 W 20lakers -6.5 W 20serge +80,40 from Satdolphins +10.5 w 20chargers +5.5 W20Canary +15 , 5 from Satpanthers +13 W 10Nutz +10cards/bears OVER W10strippers owes 20packers -9.5 L20rollingame owes 50cowboys +3 L2549ers -4 L25psufans2 on either stars or ftp ggs everyone.....

Ok sorry a confusing day..Please tell me if I am wrong..Speedkills:I owe $60Rcooj7Owes me $20PsuOwes me $80If anyone else let me know thanks..Did i miss anyone..Thanks

Ok sorry a confusing day..Please tell me if I am wrong..Speedkills:I owe $60Rcooj7Owes me $20PsuOwes me $80If anyone else let me know thanks..Did i miss anyone..Thanks
serge,I see you owe Speed 60, you mind if i ship him the 60 you owe him and i ship the leftover 20 to you on stars?
Hey speed, I can only do stars for the Eagles game and sorry it took a while to get back on here. I was drunk as hell last night...
YoungStunna7(Chicago) on stars. Its all good.
serge,I see you owe Speed 60, you mind if i ship him the 60 you owe him and i ship the leftover 20 to you on stars?
That is fine with me. Either way Serge
thats perfect...Deal
nflbroncos +3 vs steelersbroncos/steelers UNDER 41nba76ers +2 vs sunsknicks +5.5 vs jazzclippers +2 vs hornetsup to 20each just reply and its booked gl
Ill take the Steelers + 3 for $20Ill take the Over 41 for $20

I want team listed first for 10 dollars per game. Please take PSU's action first. 76'ers +2 Vs SunsKnicks +5.5 vs JazzClippers +2 vs Hornets

nflbroncos +3 vs steelersbroncos/steelers UNDER 41nba76ers +2 vs sunsknicks +5.5 vs jazzclippers +2 vs hornetsup to 20each just reply and its booked gl
20 for that game... booked...shipping in a little bit serge.. no stars/tilt on school comp