Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

Ill take the Steelers - 3 for $20Ill take the Over 41 for $20
Edited ..I put Steelers +3 by mistake..Its obvious I have Steelers -3
ok i'll take Pitt -3 for 10
And Booked, Hope I lose this one.. Just something to check on before the...um.. Wonder if the audio today will get more ratings than ESPN after Ivey and Happy get knocked out..

I want team listed first for 10 dollars. Golden State -6.5 vs MinnesotaLA Clippers +2 Vs. New Orleans (Take PSU's action first on this one)

I want team listed first for 10 dollars. Golden State -6.5 vs MinnesotaLA Clippers +2 Vs. New Orleans (Take PSU's action first on this one)
I'll jump sides on this and book these two 10each. oh btw mbn Duncan be a puss and sit out tonights game after i book that game with you, sigh..Also looking for:hornets/clippers OVER 193.5warriors/twolves OVER 214up to 20each and its booked glgl
I'll jump sides on this and book these two 10each. oh btw mbn Duncan be a puss and sit out tonights game after i book that game with you, sigh..Also looking for:hornets/clippers OVER 193.5warriors/twolves OVER 214up to 20each and its booked glgl
I will also book both of yours for 10 each. I have the under on each. I know what you mean about Duncan. I have him and Tony Paker on my fantasy team on my fantasy team... FML.
Ok sorry a confusing day..Please tell me if I am wrong..Rcooj7Owes me $20
knicks +5.5 vs jazz
Tilt handles?ill ship tomorrow or something... sure you guys dont mind.
I will also book both of yours for 10 each. I have the under on each. I know what you mean about Duncan. I have him and Tony Paker on my fantasy team on my fantasy team... FML.
i think i went 3-1-1 that makes me +20 ggs.
Tilt handles?ill ship tomorrow or something... sure you guys dont mind.
psufans2 on either stars or ftp.ggs

Up to 20 eachBobcats +4 vs magicBobcats/magic OVER 186Heat -7.5 vs wizardsHeat/wizards UNDER 184Bulls +2.5 vs nuggetsBulls/nuggets UNDER 205Grizzlies +6.5 vs blazersKings +2 vs thunderJust reply and its booked glgl

Up to 20 eachBobcats +4 vs magicBobcats/magic OVER 186Heat -7.5 vs wizardsHeat/wizards UNDER 184Bulls +2.5 vs nuggetsBulls/nuggets UNDER 205Grizzlies +6.5 vs blazersKings +2 vs thunderJust reply and its booked glgl
We push again yesterday..But lets go..I love giving you action..EVERYTHING for $10..Good luck
Serge booked 10each, but now up to 15 more each instead of 10 glgl
The bolded are booked for 10 each. I have Bobcats/Magic under 186 and Wizards +7.5. GL