• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

nba: i can only ship on ftp but i can receive either ftp or stars.up to 20eachcavs -11.5 vs wizardspacers +6 vs nuggetspacers/nuggets OVER 22376ers +7 vs celtspistons +6.5 vs magicheat -4 vs sunsokc +7.5 vs LALjust reply to this post and its booked. gl edit: still up to 20ea after serge's action. (gl serge)

Ill take 10 on celtics -7 but I only have stars so I have to go with canary
Ok, since this is your first post on this site.... I'm going to need you to send 10 to whatsupma3 on pokerstars before it's booked. If you win, I will send you your 10 plus another 10

yes town is New Castle.... good luck!You are the first person that has ever known the band in my avatar by the way. They've been my favorite for like 4 years now!

nba: i can only ship on ftp but i can receive either ftp or stars.up to 20eachcavs -11.5 vs wizardspacers +6 vs nuggetspacers/nuggets OVER 22376ers +7 vs celtspistons +6.5 vs magicheat -4 vs sunsokc +7.5 vs LALjust reply to this post and its booked. gl edit: still up to 20ea after serge's action. (gl serge)
All bolded booked for $20
Okay sounds good...Its been sent...the town was new castle correct. Haste the day is a sick band by the way also. GL
yes town is New Castle.... good luck!You are the first person that has ever known the band in my avatar by the way. They've been my favorite for like 4 years now!
Yeah I love them. Seen them 3 times up here in New Hampshire.
BFF!!!!!!!!!!! heard it here first

sergecavs -11.5 vs wizards=+10pacers +6 vs nuggets=-10pacers/nuggets OVER 223=-1076ers +7 vs celts=-10pistons +6.5 vs magic=+10heat -4 vs suns=-10okc +7.5 vs LAL=+10total=-10canaryBucks +9 Vs Bulls=-10total=-10babyloncavs -11.5 vs wizardspacers +6 vs nuggetspacers/nuggets OVER 22376ers +7 vs celtspistons +6.5 vs magicokc +7.5 vs LAL=0

I take it you like haste the day also lol
Although I have been know to enjoy their tunes.... I was referring to the two of you...

Up to $10 on eachTimberwolves +11Kings +5.5Raptors -9Warriors Over 225.5 Quote and its booked

up to 30ea unless...magic -8 vs sunsnets +9 vs nuggetsknicks -5 vs pacers (10left)wizards -2 vs heatwiz/heat UNDER 193.5 (10left)rockets +2 vs lakers (10left)hornets -4 vs mavsjust reply and its booked. gl

up to 30eamagic -8 vs sunsnets +9 vs nuggetsknicks -5 vs pacerswizards -2 vs heatwiz/heat UNDER 193.5rockets +2 vs lakershornets -4 vs mavsjust reply and its booked. gl
I will take everything for $10 again..Good luck

i am looking to bet the Yankees tonight..I will offer the Phillies at +150Up to $30..If you want Phillies you are risking $20 to win $30