My New Video

then don't call me a little girl.
I didn't. Your ruse was actually pretty clever if for no other reason than the patience it took to not spill everything immediately.I was talking to those who are spending 6 pages sucking your dick for it. "Ohhhh you got that bitch good, girlfriend. She's such a stupid ho. Whatever let's get some shoes."
  • Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is actually the textbook definition of sad. With a multiplier of 100 when the glory days were on an Internet poker forum

So wait, I'm confused.Who won the race?

What the crap SA!?! I said you were right!

I didn't. Your ruse was actually pretty clever if for no other reason than the patience it took to not spill everything immediately.I was talking to those who are spending 6 pages sucking your dick for it. "Ohhhh you got that bitch good, girlfriend. She's such a stupid ho. Whatever let's get some shoes."
Well, as long as you're hating the game, not the player. as your reward for lack of hate, I will regale you with a Big Dick McGee Story, from the bob zany websitehttp://www.bobzany.com/html/journal9.htm
I, David Hale, had my fancy struck upon the ravishing Laura Dickerson. In the course of our conversation, I told her that I was a Sous Chef and that I'd like to cook for her sometime, an offer she accepted. At any rate, we were pretty nervous, neither really knowing whether or not what we were doing was considered a date. She asked what my middle name was, and I said "my name is David Marty Hale...well, that's not my real name..." She, to my surprise, replied "What's your real name, Big Dick McGee?" I was surprised to find that she, too is a Bob Zany fan, and she was stunned at what she had said, not knowing if I knew the joke , and if not, how I would react. After much excited talk about how great it was to find a girl who would shoot back the punchline to my favorite joke in a conversation like that, we knew. We were married six months after.We just thought we'd thank you for bringing a now-former Sous Chef and a woman (who at that time was six months pregnant from a previous relationship that had ended badly) together. Our beautiful daughter Abigail will be three years old on Christmas Day. Thank you.
That's a story to warm your heart, isn't it? I don't know if my commitment to irony is so strong, that I'd try and marry a woman who's sense of humor is so poor that she actually likes bob zany, but I sure as heck would have tried to bang her for knowing that punchline, just so, when I came, I could yell "BINGO, BABY" ( BZ's catch phrase)
I'm sorry mom, it won't happen again.
God damn it, my response should have been.. . "Sorry my prank couldn't have been on Miss Idaho.. I'll try harder next time" You only get one shot for a joke like that, and I blew it.
God damn it, my response should have been.. . "Sorry my prank couldn't have been on Miss Idaho.. I'll try harder next time" You only get one shot for a joke like that, and I blew it.
Hmmmmmm, funny, because had that been your response, I might've told you to eat me.
Yeah, I do. I think one of you is right. Wanna guess which one?
Can't they both be right?
I think she's a stupid bitch. She thinks Im a stupid dick.ANY MORE QUESTIONS YOU WANNA ASK?
The thing about this is that the 2nd part came about because the first part became glaringly obvious without any obvious, to me at least, reason or provocation.Unless he's one of JJJs alters. Then I do understand the reason and it refers back to the 2nd part.
The thing about this is that the 2nd part came about because the first part became glaringly obvious without any obvious, to me at least, reason or provocation.Unless he's one of JJJs alters. Then I do understand the reason and it refers back to the 2nd part.
I don't understand your JJJ beef either. It seems odd to me you have these beefs, as you seem like a fairly nice person on here. Like, I understand why I Have beefs, because I can be a rude and condescending douche, but I don't really see you doing that.
I don't understand your JJJ beef either. It seems odd to me you have these beefs, as you seem like a fairly nice person on here. Like, I understand why I Have beefs, because I can be a rude and condescending douche, but I don't really see you doing that.
Well, you know, the funny thing about it is that JJJ started being brutally mean to me without provocation as well. When I questioned him as to his motives he wrote me a long PM about how it was all just jokes and he was sorry yet he continued to do it. So honestly, I don't understand the JJJ thing either. But, I can only take it so long before I just don't care what someone's problem with me is anymore and I stop trying to be nice. Same thing with Austin.
Well, you know, the funny thing about it is that JJJ started being brutally mean to me without provocation as well. When I questioned him as to his motives he wrote me a long PM about how it was all just jokes and he was sorry yet he continued to do it. So honestly, I don't understand the JJJ thing either. But, I can only take it so long before I just don't care what someone's problem with me is anymore and I stop trying to be nice. Same thing with Austin.
Hmmm I'd like to believe you, I would. But I know your and my beef started when you, out of no where, viciously attacked me and poor, sweet, innocent X22 in my glorious ( and now defunct during a hacker attack) X22 thread. So I just don't know if I can believe that your the innocent party here.
Hmmm I'd like to believe you, I would. But I know your and my beef started when you, out of no where, viciously attacked me and poor, sweet, innocent X22 in my glorious ( and now defunct during a hacker attack) X22 thread. So I just don't know if I can believe that your the innocent party here.
Hahahahahaha, and look how well that turned out.
Oh. My bad. I thought you just didn't take everything so seriously. Well, whatever, it worked.
If there's one thing I take seriously in life, it's punishment and abuse for the sake of sexual gratification.