Ok, has anyone ever experienced anything like this? Its not a bunch of coolers or anything, but live poker for me is getting ridiculous.I know its a small sample, maybe about 10-12 hours live, but ive yet to have a pocket pair above 7's, had AK once, had AQ once, never hit a set, or two pair, or anything, I played for about 4 hours and the only playable hand was AK once, the rest was just junk, is this common?I just think I cant play live like this, A, its boring, and B, playing in these games people pay you off so much, its crazy, but it would be nice to actually hit a hand just once?Anyone else had this, is this common because if this lasts im just gonna give up poker, oh, and the games you cant bluff, people stack off constantly with one pair, so it just takes time, but when I miss every flush draw and straight draw, and cant see flops, its hard?Any suggestions to become a winning player, it may just be Im a bad player, I dont know

Ok, has anyone ever experienced anything like this? Its not a bunch of coolers or anything, but live poker for me is getting ridiculous.I know its a small sample, maybe about 10-12 hours live, but ive yet to have a pocket pair above 7's, had AK once, had AQ once, never hit a set, or two pair, or anything, I played for about 4 hours and the only playable hand was AK once, the rest was just junk, is this common?I just think I cant play live like this, A, its boring, and B, playing in these games people pay you off so much, its crazy, but it would be nice to actually hit a hand just once?Anyone else had this, is this common because if this lasts im just gonna give up poker, oh, and the games you cant bluff, people stack off constantly with one pair, so it just takes time, but when I miss every flush draw and straight draw, and cant see flops, its hard?Any suggestions to become a winning player, it may just be Im a bad player, I dont know
How can you be a member for over a year and not know the answer to your own questions? Also, is it 12 hours or 4 hours?How is people paying you off a problem?Ok, to humour you, four hours of live play is nothing, you might see 100 to 120 hands? So yah, to run cold over that hand sample is normal indeed.
People stack off constantly with one pair. So have a hand better than one pair and get your maximum value out of it.And, uh, 10-12 hours of poker might be like... 300 hands. So, uh... yeah.

Too small sample size to give any real opinion but just remember it is 1/2 and most people are playing for fun, you might be playing too tight especially in late position. Unless the table is full of maniancs I usually open my starting hand requirements as I feel I can outplay most of the players postflop.

I went 6 months without flopping a set playing live 1/2/300 20 hours a week. It was 183 pocket pairs with no sets on the flop. It did open my eyes to plays other than sitting and waiting for big hands. Poker can be weird.
People stack off constantly with one pair. So have a hand better than one pair and get your maximum value out of it.And, uh, 10-12 hours of poker might be like... 300 hands. So, uh... yeah.
It's the same at 2/5 as well. I unfortunately was on the wrong end of it twice tonight. (The first hand I played BADLY, 2nd I played Poorly)Dan