A Night At The Roxbury 10 Yr Anniversary

The other night I was watching my collector's DVD copy of "Night at the Roxbury" which stars Will Ferrell and Chris Kattan, I can't believe it's been 10 yrs since this movie came out, such a classic.Anyway, I was playing online No limit while I'm watching this movie, I picked up pocket Kings UTG, I raised 3X blinds, button/Villain called and blinds folded.heads up to the flop, 6c,2c,2hI bet the pot, Villain instacalledturn was Jd,I went all in with my remaining $65 which is about $15 more than the pot.Villain paused for a moment which is a good sign so I started singing "What is Love" but as soon as I hit "Baby dont hurt me" he pulled the trigger and called.River is a freakin AhSo board is 6c,2c,2h,Jd, AhVillain got AdQd and I was devastated, I cant believe he called, He does not have any pair or draw on the flop and the turn.But as usual I'm taking it like a man, like a real man Chuck Norris, my main man, he is such a feared poker player that he called Phil Hellmuth idiot 5 times coz the brat folded his Pocket Aces couple of times when he saw Chuck limped in.Anyway, Happy 10 yrs anniversary for all Night at the Roxbury fans, here's the link of the movie trailer and the lyrics.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fnao6GtZyik(What is Love)CHORUS:What is love Baby don't hurt meDon't hurt me no more Baby don't hurt meDon't hurt me no moreWhat is love Yeah Oh I don't knowwhy you're not fairI give you my love but you don't careSo what is right and what is wronggimme a sign(chorus x2)uoh oh...Oh I don't knowwhat can I do what else can I sayit's up to you I know we're onejust me and youI can't go on(chorus x2)uoh oh..What is love What is loveWhat is love Baby don't hurt meDon't hurt me no moreDon't hurt me Don't hurt meI want no other No other loveThis is your life our timeWhen we are togetherI need you foreverIs it love(chorus x2)uoh oh..(chorus x2)Baby don't hurt meDon't hurt me no more Baby don't hurt meDon't hurt me no more Baby don't hurt meDon't hurt me no more Baby don't hurt meDon't hurt me no more what is love?!...

SNL skit > Roxbury movie IMOI liked the post though. Sometimes I make a decision to fold, call, or raise based on the song I'm listening to at the moment, so I see what you are going through OP.Whoaa Whoaa Whoaaaa Whoaaaaaaaa Whoaa Whoaaa Whoa Whoaaaaaaoooooo... sorry song is in my head now

hey guys, how yall doing, if yall get bored feel free to read my blog, see my sig, anyway where is the member's blog are in this forum? thanks, you guys rock.
I'll say this, if this is a fake account, it's been on the burner for a while.
army member..rob...faketreebig radiohead fan
Right, right. Thanks, I wanted to make sure I wasn't losing my mind.
SNL skit > Roxbury movie IMOI liked the post though. Sometimes I make a decision to fold, call, or raise based on the song I'm listening to at the moment, so I see what you are going through OP.Whoaa Whoaa Whoaaaa Whoaaaaaaaa Whoaa Whoaaa Whoa Whoaaaaaaoooooo... sorry song is in my head now
thank you, I appreciate that, I know, the song is catchy.