R-dogHow much sexier am I in person?

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will any of your students TP/MM?
I think all of them are capable of it if they want to. Not sure who wants to do that or who just wants to make some extra money on the side. Here is the thing with poker. And this is just a general statement and not necessarily related to any of our students. For the most part if someone is willing to put in the work, do the right things bankroll wise, get help from the right people and stay disciplined, just about anyone could make a decent amount of money playing this game. The problem is a ton of people say they are willing to do those things but what they really want is some magical wand that turns them into a good poker player with little or no work. It simply doesn't exist. You must work hard at this game. You must play focused and put yourself into a situation to succeed by not having a ton of other distractions while you are playing. There are a lot of people that say this and that about what they want to do in this game then while they are playing they are talking on instant messenger the entire time, talking on the phone, watching tv, etc and especially during your growth periods, that environment will not be conducive to becoming a good thinking player. If someone is willing to do all that, I am 100% confident I (or any decent coach) can make them a winning player at the lower levels.
Do you coach/if not have you ever considered it?
These days I am coaching quite a few people. Some people in a group with Pocktdeuces and BubbleBoy in a staking/coaching arrangement and a couple others that I only coach.
Another question: What's your favourite topping on a pizza? And, whats your favourite burger?
Pepperoni, LDO.Burger Bar in Mandalay Bay for sure.
Are you in a staking arrangement now? How and why did you end up a poker pro? :club:
I am not staked.It's just something that happened. I was tired of my corporate job, had some money saved and decided I didn't want to work for the man anymore. There are a few things I wish I would have done differently but I never regret quitting. It was a job that paid well but I was miserable.
Ok, actually going to post serious questions.1. When did you start playing poker?2. What games did you start playing online?3. Did you have a mentor or were just self-taught?4. Which moments in your poker career do you remember the most?5. Did you ever play Jesus HU4ROLLZ?
1. I'm not 100% sure. I think 2003 or 2004?2. I started as a tourney donk. Had a lot of success in tournaments on Bodog and Party Poker and had a decent side income aside from my normal job.3. Right after I quit my job last year and started playing full time I got coaching from HoosierAlum which was very helpful. Aside from that, logging tons of hands. I have CR and DeucesCracked but rarely watch videos.4. Having a decent stack in the FTOPS Main Event a couple months ago, making a hero call and getting knocked out in 30th with first place being over 400k. Getting 13th in the Bodog 100k very quickly after I started playing to give me my "roll".5. Jesus denies me action.
R-dogHow much sexier am I in person?
You are definitely sexy online but the sexiness in person can not be described in words. But seriously, Adam is someone that it is good to be around because he LOVES to talk poker. And not in the "so I had AA" bad beat kind of way but in the thinking through the game kind of way.
1. On a scale of 1-10, how depressed are you about the Dallas Cowboys this season? 2. How often do you do it doggy-style?
1. Pretty ****ing depressed. 1-10 scale does not do it justice. Been a couple Sundays this year where my girlfriend was afraid to call me :club:.2. $26

What's it like to know that the last time you cashed out neteller was still around?

You are definitely sexy online but the sexiness in person can not be described in words. But seriously, Adam is someone that it is good to be around because he LOVES to talk poker. And not in the "so I had AA" bad beat kind of way but in the thinking through the game kind of way.
You mean LOVES to talk period!!! Oh and thanks for the not so thinly veiled "Adam got his AA cracked in the satty to WSOP when he got it in vs Ozium's KK after I had already mucked a King..." post.=)
What's it like to know that the last time you cashed out neteller was still around?
1. Pretty ****ing depressed. 1-10 scale does not do it justice. Been a couple Sundays this year where my girlfriend was afraid to call me :club:.
You mean LOVES to talk period!!! Oh and thanks for the not so thinly veiled "Adam got his AA cracked in the satty to WSOP when he got it in vs Ozium's KK after I had already mucked a King..." post.=)
LOL, true.And just think I almost shoved it in that hand :club:.
How did you become a Dallas Cowboys fan?
Guessing when I was really small I liked the colors. I can remember being 8 and crying when Dwight Clark made "The Catch".