How i busted Phil Hellmuth on ultimatebet

Guest XXEddie

whether they really play .s0/1 or not it doesnt matter, this guy is an idiot. Apparently phil only brought about $5 to the table, because he said he broke phil...that and to this moron....cant even member his name....please invite me to your next tournament/cash game....cause if you play 2 7 off, well....its pretty obvious you...uh, whats the word im looking for....oh yeah SUCK!

While the post is funny to begin with. The really funny part is how many of you took it seriously, and your comments.Have a sense of humor guys!
Got to agree 100% with this post. All it is a little bit of fame. Ive added Doyle Brunson to my buddies list on the poker room I play on-line. If I can get at his table I will, but many keep the same watch out as me. Im sure if I hit him with some dumb luck like that I would crow about it big time. Liken it to golf. You have a shocking 18. For me thats high 90's. But you drain a 30 - 40 ft monster putt. What do you talk about in the club house. The bad round or the monster putt?Give the guy some slack. It was just a bit of tongue in cheek fun. And he was fotunate enough to have this little moment in the sun.I say good luck to the fella!
  • 4 weeks later...

I just found a link to this thread... I know it's old but I can't resist.Most of you who posted on this thread are pretty lame. You really took it seriously and tore it apart!? How can you people all be so negative and quick to insult some of the people on here? Half of you spell like crap and need to go back to grammer school anyways so that in itself makes it funny that you are all so fast to point out mistakes and laugh amongst yourselves.Daniel should delete useless threads like these. Keep it a little more positive would ya? I hate having to go throw-up everytime I read stupid and pointless threads like these that everyone is so keen on tearing apart for their own lame amusement.

Daniel should delete useless threads like these. Keep it a little more positive would ya? I hate having to go throw-up everytime I read stupid and pointless threads like these that everyone is so keen on tearing apart for their own lame amusement.
So your soultion to useless threads is to make a post in one (one that died 23 days ago mind you) so that it can be re-hashed by all. Thanks now I have to go throw up.Duffp.s. I realize the irony that by me posting this once dead thread will continue to survive.
So your soultion to useless threads is to make a post in one (one that died 23 days ago mind you) so that it can be re-hashed by all.  Thanks now I have to go throw up.
Well there you go. Did you not see what I first said?
"I just found a link to this thread... I know it's old but I can't resist."
Why are you reading it anyways if this post is so old!? I know it wasn't a sticky topic or anything... I acknowledged that it was old but my point was still relevant. Actually, did you get the point? I guess not since you just found something new to complain about.How about you compare the nature of your post to the point that I made in my first one. Don't make me puke anymore, please.