I Want An Apology From People Who Voted For Bush

well it looks like i am the one who was wrong. i dont want to make excuses, but i havent been myself these last few weeks. ive been taking a lot of LSD lately. and some shrooms. other stuff too but the point is that when i said those things about bush, i think it was the LSD talking. see LSD makes you say those crazzzzy things. things like george bush is responsible for what has happened in this country. i know that was wrong now, and its my turn to apologize. i know now that you cant blame the government's actions on any one person, especially not the one in charge of the government. that wasn't responsible of me. criticizing our leaders for their mistakes is not what america is all about. its about getting behind them no matter what goes on. we need to stick together no matter what direction the country is lead. dissenting and questioning just slows things down and adds to the problem. i know this now. now i can join the rest of you and really be american. i have to learn to only look at the positive aspects of a president, no matter how insignificant they may be. i am also sorry for disrespecting the etiquette of the forum. its hard to remember these things while incredibly intoxicated. its hard to remember to uphold the procedures of such a high quality collection of ideas and information. this internet forum is no place for random tirades or opinions. from now on i will treat it like the research establishment that it is and provide evidence for all of my assertions. i will make sure that i have documented reasoning for anything i write and even cite it if possible. it is important to me to take time from my life to back up my comments and build up a respect from other members of this internet forum. hopefully by improving the content of what i post i can soon return to your good graces and be a thoughtful and well-liked poster, like chrozzo.once again, im sorry.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well it looks like i am the one who was wrong. i dont want to make excuses, but i havent been myself these last few weeks. ive been taking a lot of LSD lately. and some shrooms. other stuff too but the point is that when i said those things about bush, i think it was the LSD talking. see LSD makes you say those crazzzzy things. things like george bush is responsible for what has happened in this country. i know that was wrong now, and its my turn to apologize. i know now that you cant blame the government's actions on any one person, especially not the one in charge of the government. that wasn't responsible of me. criticizing our leaders for their mistakes is not what america is all about. its about getting behind them no matter what goes on. we need to stick together no matter what direction the country is lead. dissenting and questioning just slows things down and adds to the problem. i know this now. now i can join the rest of you and really be american. i have to learn to only look at the positive aspects of a president, no matter how insignificant they may be. i am also sorry for disrespecting the etiquette of the forum. its hard to remember these things while incredibly intoxicated. its hard to remember to uphold the procedures of such a high quality collection of ideas and information. this internet forum is no place for random tirades or opinions. from now on i will treat it like the research establishment that it is and provide evidence for all of my assertions. i will make sure that i have documented reasoning for anything i write and even cite it if possible. it is important to me to take time from my life to back up my comments and build up a respect from other members of this internet forum. hopefully by improving the content of what i post i can soon return to your good graces and be a thoughtful and well-liked poster, like chrozzo.once again, im sorry.
No prob, and mad props for a sincere apology
No prob, and mad props for a sincere apology
I'm assuming you're joking. retarded?
I'm assuming you're joking. retarded?
I can't remember a time when someone used the phrase 'mad props' when they wanted me to take them seriously.LOL cf, that was pretty perfect...