CO is loose/aggresiveUltimate Bet No-Limit Hold'em, $2.00 BB (10 handed) Button ($234.70)SB ($145.60)BB ($251.70)Hero (UTG+1) ($215.10)UTG+2 ($130.65)MP2 ($200)MP3 ($122.20)CO ($273.35)Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with 10 :D 10 :D1 fold, Hero raises to $5, 3 folds, CO calls $5, 1 fold, SB calls $4, BB calls $3Flop: ($20) 9 :4h, 4 :5c, 8 :club:(4 players)Hero checks, BB checks, Hero bets $16, CO calls $16, 2 foldsTurn: ($52) 9 :ts(2 players)Hero bets $33 , CO calls $33River: ($118) 7 :D(2 players) Hero checks, CO bets $118, Hero ?

With a LAG CO behind you preflop, were you hoping to get your small raise reraised? What was your plan after? Just wondering.I would've potted the flop and bet $50 on the turn. As played, I probably call river. It doesn't make sense to me that if the villain had a 9 he would just smooth-call the turn but then try to hit a homerun on the river when you checked. I think his range is busted flush/J10.(villain turns over 77, hero punches kitten)

Usually when a LAG player is just calling we need to suspect something is up. What is your image at this table? If LAG has you as tight then he would definately slow-play a bigger pair here and definitly slow-play A9 after he hits trips. But as played checking the river handed the control of the hand over to the CO so he did what he should, you now have the tough decision. Fold or raise here don't flat IMO, if we lead the river and he raises then the fold is alot easier.

Usually when a LAG player is just calling we need to suspect something is up. What is your image at this table? If LAG has you as tight then he would definately slow-play a bigger pair here and definitly slow-play A9 after he hits trips. But as played checking the river handed the control of the hand over to the CO so he did what he should, you now have the tough decision. Fold or raise here don't flat IMO, if we lead the river and he raises then the fold is alot easier.
uhm...why are we raising here? Seems flat or fold are the only options I have

lol, he was slowplaying the flop / turn? is that a vbet or bluff on the river? haha @ villianagree think you have to call vs a lag considering he's probably gonna bet this river like 60%+ when checked too

Base, I suggest raising to $6-8 pre in this situation. That said, I like it how you played it post-flop and also call the river.