Lack Of New Content Is Just Getting Worse

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
I'll hang on for a few more months. Learned so much and keep on improving. Haven't seen much from Annette. She still on?Thor
I have not heard anything from Annette for a while. I wonder if the spector of her blindfolded victory is starting to dicipate.I am becoming a little befuddled by the lack of new content. I burn thru each week's new content in about two days. For example, this week shows only one new set of three online instruction (approximately 10 minutes per video), six vids on reviewing specific hands (~5 min) & five advise videos (anywhere from 30 seconds to 4 minutes, depending on the interviewee). I have not tried any of the other sites, thinking they only focus on online play. How do they compare? I am a recreational player who wants to improve live. Who knows how long I can legally continue playing online...
I have not heard anything from Annette for a while. I wonder if the spector of her blindfolded victory is starting to dicipate.I am becoming a little befuddled by the lack of new content. I burn thru each week's new content in about two days. For example, this week shows only one new set of three online instruction (approximately 10 minutes per video), six vids on reviewing specific hands (~5 min) & five advise videos (anywhere from 30 seconds to 4 minutes, depending on the interviewee). I have not tried any of the other sites, thinking they only focus on online play. How do they compare? I am a recreational player who wants to improve live. Who knows how long I can legally continue playing online...
Assuming you're a US citizen, your rights to play online are not in imminent danger. According to people wiser than me, there isn't much to worry about. People are doing what they can to fight for online poker and I'd say the chances of it being regulated and easier to play are substantially greater in the next few years than the chance of it being blocked entirely. Listen to the PPA and help them out if they ask and everything should turn out ok.I'm the first of the "new wave" of pros to be launched on PVT, and when all is said and done, there'll be several more people creating content each week. We are aware that content has been indefensibly lacking at points but the 'darkest' times so to speak in terms of content publishing should be behind us now.