Mark Seif Is Full Of It

I seriously doubt the fact he has not played a hand like this!!! Disgusting!!! Does he not remember the scandal of Absolute poker? I mean talk about bad choice of words: Mark Seif Plays a Hand Unlike Any He's Played Before Monday, September 15, 2008 08:34 PM PDT We don't have all the details, but Mark Seif goes to the flop knowing that his opponent holds Q-Q. He raised preflop, and while his opponent considered the call, he revealed his hand. (It's unclear whether Seif actually got to see his opponent's cards, or if he unintentionally voiced what he had.)The player decided to call anyway (after all, queens are a powerful hand), and Mark Seif laughed and said, "In my entire career, I have never played a hand like this, knowing exactly what my opponent has going to the flop." Seif said he felt guilty about the situation (though it wasn't his fault), but he would keep on playing. The flop came A-9-5 rainbow, and Seif bet 25,000, saying, "I think I outflopped you. But maybe not. Maybe I have pocket eights." His opponent sighed, rechecked his cards, and folded Q-Q face up. Seif laughed and showed 107 as he collected the pot. UGH!!!!

You know you're a moron when Poker Addict tells you you're wrong, he's one the kindest people on FCP ...
AWWWWW <3!
Sorry, you can't handle the truth.Found it interesting and post worthy.
LOL Really?Cuz if I am playing poker and some guy tells me what he has - or shows me what he has and knows I know what he has, is there any other way to play the hand?Let's see, I know you have QQ. I can't possibly be betting into you with a worse hand when you know that I know you have QQ. You must be beat and you fold.

Poker_Addict: WATMerby: What?Poker_Addict: WHAAAAAT?donk4life: You know you're a moron when Poker Addict insults you, he's one the kindest people on FCP...Poker_Addict: WHAAAAAAAAAAFlushgarden: POS. If I ever see him in person I'll spit on him. What do you want?Poker_Addict: I want the TRUTH!FCP Bob: You can't handle the truth.Poker_Addict: WATThe cycle is complete. Order has been restored.

AWWWWW <3!LOL Really?Cuz if I am playing poker and some guy tells me what he has - or shows me what he has and knows I know what he has, is there any other way to play the hand?Let's see, I know you have QQ. I can't possibly be betting into you with a worse hand when you know that I know you have QQ. You must be beat and you fold.
Come on--- the point is the irony of Seif representing a company that has a super user scandal. He then proclaims I have never played a hand like this. When the site he represents has had thousands of hands just like this!!!!edit : woops-- Fcp Bob is faster typer then me! Thanks for explaining!!!no worries poker addict!
Sigh, you are right. I was just in a bad mood cuz I'm stuck at work - and working hard obv.OP, I apologize.
You've posted a picture of your desk. LIES!!! ALL LIES!!! :club:
Come on--- the point is the irony of Seif representing a company that has a super user scandal. He then proclaims I have never played a hand like this. When the site he represents has had thousands of hands just like this!!!!
yeah, that's the main pointcan't rly blame Seif for the way he played the hand tho, can you?? But yeah, bad choice of words