Menagie Trois (6m) (2/4)

What am I holding?! What are you willing to shove with here? Would you just call w/a flush draw? :oBtn I think is your standard 2p2 reg. I don't think we've tangled but he can def. iso3bet me light. Utg is obv a complete fish.Guess my hand and I just might give you $5!No Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $2/$45 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $526.45Syous: $406.10Button: $482.90SB: $577.50BB: $405Pre-flop: (5 players) Syous is CO with Teehee UTG calls, Syous raises to $16, Button raises to $48, 2 folds, UTG calls, Syous calls.Flop: 5 :D 7 :club: K :D ($150, 3 players)UTG bets $4, Syous calls, Button calls.Turn: 4 :ts ($162, 3 players)UTG bets $4, Syous calls, Button raises to $54, UTG folds, Syous raises to $144, Button ???

6 :club: 8 :ts or A :D 3 :diamond:But as you're not crazy as Simo then I'll go with the nuts.Being the button I'd be so confused I'd shove my entire range except stone cold bluffs. Equity wise: everything that has decent (30%+) equity over 99-TT

What am I holding?! What are you willing to shove with here? Would you just call w/a flush draw? :oBtn I think is your standard 2p2 reg. I don't think we've tangled but he can def. iso3bet me light. Utg is obv a complete fish.Guess my hand and I just might give you $5!No Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $2/$45 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $526.45Syous: $406.10Button: $482.90SB: $577.50BB: $405Pre-flop: (5 players) Syous is CO with Teehee UTG calls, Syous raises to $16, Button raises to $48, 2 folds, UTG calls, Syous calls.Flop: 5 :D 7 :club: K :D ($150, 3 players)UTG bets $4, Syous calls, Button calls.Turn: 4 :ts ($162, 3 players)UTG bets $4, Syous calls, Button raises to $54, UTG folds, Syous raises to $144, Button ???
dont know, KA of diamonds perhaps... it looks a lot like KA... perhaps KK in the hole.
dont know, KA of diamonds perhaps... it looks a lot like KA... perhaps KK in the hole.
77 no way AKd. That flop lead is sweet.
it's quite safe to say I never have AK here. Would anyone like to flesh out why?
it's quite safe to say I never have AK here. Would anyone like to flesh out why?
Because u didn't 4 bet pre although that could go either way but more so because u didn't raise that sexy flop lead
and generally, why would one 4bet pre instead of call? : )
If villain is 3 betting light, you won't have the implied odds if you hit your A. Whereas if villain has 55 and flop comes A52, villain is going to win a large portion of your stack. This is compounded by the fact that villain will have position on you throughtout the hand.

Also, I doubt syous would call a 3 bet oop with 8d6d, even to a light 3 better. Can't call with low/medium pocket pairs, because we don't have the implied odds to try to flop a set, so I don't think he has 77 or 55. I think this is either a slowplayed AA or KK.

If villain is 3 betting light, you won't have the implied odds if you hit your A. Whereas if villain has 55 and flop comes A52, villain is going to win a large portion of your stack. This is compounded by the fact that villain will have position on you throughtout the hand.
my head is exploding from bolded statementwhat are the pros and cons of calling w/AKs here vs 4betting?
UTG fish might be reason enough to get involved with marginal holding PF. No?
correct! Who technically has the last action in this hand on the flop?!
my head is exploding from bolded statementwhat are the pros and cons of calling w/AKs here vs 4betting?
Pros - Suited broadway cards play well in multiway pots. We have some deception.Cons - We need to be strong hand readers post flop. If we flop tptk and get action, we might not know the strength of villain's hand in relation to ours, because our hand isn't as well defined.Note - I'm probably missing a couple things.

I think this is some kind of underpair to the king. Something like 88 maybe?I agree with Zach that your range is polarized between a bluff and a monster, but I just don't think you would pass up two streets of value and then suddenly wake up when the Villain looks like he is over representing his hand.

I think this is some kind of underpair to the king. Something like 88 maybe?I agree with Zach that your range is polarized between a bluff and a monster, but I just don't think you would pass up two streets of value and then suddenly wake up when the Villain looks like he is over representing his hand.
why does my range have to be polarized between those 2?
why does my range have to be polarized between those 2?
Hmmm. Well I guess it doesn't have to be. AKdd/AQdd are reasonable, so is 66, but there shouldn't be that many other hands on flush draws etc since weren't they priced out preflop?
Hmmm. Well I guess it doesn't have to be. AKdd/AQdd are reasonable, so is 66, but there shouldn't be that many other hands on flush draws etc since weren't they priced out preflop?
nah there's a reason as to why I think calling pf is fine w/marginal suited hands

position on the fish is good plus lite 3 betting from behind = marginal suited hands are fine in this spot.button's raise doesn't show incredible strength, it could def. be a cheap bluff into two opponents who haven't shown much interest in the hand. It's only a third of the pot or so on a turn that adds draws.I'm going w/ 1010 ftw.

Well I think he tried to steal with a bluff (maybe 86 spades or even 72o) and then played it as a big hand. AK or KK seem likely, but he seems too proud of the play to be something boring like that.Of course UTG is priced in to call the reraise, but I bet he folded putting hero on one of the big hands. 86 is good here even if the villain calls or reraises (and there are no flush cards on the river). And 72, well it would just feel great to beat the 2p2 with a bluff.I, however, am a complete donk, and am probably way off here...