Stolen Laptop (epic)

I wish, then maybe I wouldn't have had to pay for my own college.
Speaking of college, today in Philosophy, this d-bag was spouting off complete nonsense. He said something about consciousness being purely chemical, and I laughed at him, out loud.It was just the way he said it. As if there was never a doubt, and only a fool would think otherwise.
Speaking of college, today in Philosophy, this d-bag was spouting off complete nonsense. He said something about consciousness being purely chemical, and I laughed at him, out loud.It was just the way he said it. As if there was never a doubt, and only a fool would think otherwise.
Well, realistically it is true. It's just kind of a dick move to say it that way.edit: which is exactly what you said...so...yeah...
Well, realistically it is true. It's just kind of a dick move to say it that way.edit: which is exactly what you said...so...yeah...
yeah, i might have taken him more seriously if he wasnt spewing nonsense for like five minutes. he kept droning on about compatibilism and how it was the best theory he'd ever read. our professor told him that compatibilism was nonsense. Im not sure, i dont even know what it says.On a completely unrelated note, anyone gonna see the new Pacino/Deniro movie. It doesnt look that good, but its got Bob and Al. I mean come on.
yeah.On a completely unrelated note, anyone gonna see the new Pacino/Deniro movie. It doesnt look that good, but its got Bob and Al. I mean come on.
I'm not going to see it for that exact reason. It just looks kind of sad...like watching an old dog fall over when trying to play fetch.
I'm not going to see it for that exact reason. It just looks kind of sad...like watching an old dog fall over when trying to play fetch.
I probably will see it. If only because I want to believe that they still have it in them. That given the right script they can do it one more time.I just dont think this is that script.

It doesn't look very good. I was trying to find out how much they each got paid for it but I'm sure we'll find out at some point so I'm too lazy to really dig around. I did find out that this 'Independent' picture has a budget of $60 million. I know that indepedent != cheap but still. jeez. anyway, I had figured that they'd each be getting $10 mill and I don't think the budget changes my opinion on that. Not that I'd know anything about budgets and lead actor salaries.

It doesn't look very good. I was trying to find out how much they each got paid for it but I'm sure we'll find out at some point so I'm too lazy to really dig around. I did find out that this 'Independent' picture has a budget of $60 million. I know that indepedent != cheap but still. jeez. anyway, I had figured that they'd each be getting $10 mill and I don't think the budget changes my opinion on that. Not that I'd know anything about budgets and lead actor salaries.
Whoa there, buddy. And I use the word buddy, loosely. If you are saying that Bob and Al made this movie purely for money, well then, I just dont think we can be anonyomous internet associates anymore.Good day, sir. And I use the word sir, loosely.
yeah, i might have taken him more seriously if he wasnt spewing nonsense for like five minutes. he kept droning on about compatibilism and how it was the best theory he'd ever read. our professor told him that compatibilism was nonsense. Im not sure, i dont even know what it says.
It is nonsense...but not necessarily incorrect. It's one of those ridiculous arguments that hinges on semantics.