Stupid Semi-bluff?

Micro stakes STT. Button was a very loose and unpredictable player. I'm experimenting with moves like the semi-bluff as part of my aggression training. Wondering if this was a stupid spot for it.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 200.00 BB (3 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comButton (6852.00)SB (3505.00)Hero (BB) (3143.00)Preflop: Hero is BB with 2heart.gif Kheart.gifButton calls 200.00, SB calls 100.00, Hero checksFlop: (675.00) 7heart.gif 2diamond.gif Aheart.gif(3 players)SB checks, Hero bets 200.00, Button raises to 400.00, SB calls 400.00, Hero raises to 2918.00 (All-In)

If he had an ace you'd think he would have raised preflop - unless you or the SB have been aggressively defending - so his min-raise doesn't carry much weight. I'm sure your all-in has full FE but I'm not so sure it was necessary - re-r to 1200 should have done it but also would have pot committed you and at least with the all-in you don't have to worry about playing the other 2 streets if he had enough to call. Just me I guess but I try to risk as little as possible on bluffs and semi-bluffs while also trying to make sure it's enough to get the job done if I'm not short stacked that is.

If he had an ace you'd think he would have raised preflop - unless you or the SB have been aggressively defending - so his min-raise doesn't carry much weight. I'm sure your all-in has full FE but I'm not so sure it was necessary - re-r to 1200 should have done it but also would have pot committed you and at least with the all-in you don't have to worry about playing the other 2 streets if he had enough to call. Just me I guess but I try to risk as little as possible on bluffs and semi-bluffs while also trying to make sure it's enough to get the job done if I'm not short stacked that is.
a reraise to 1200 gives 2 villains 3:1 odds. I dont think both are ever folding to that and while youre not completely committed you put yourself way behind the SB if you fold the turn and he wins. If youre not pushing then flat it for your great calling odds. Raising is a very poor third choice here.
If he had an ace you'd think he would have raised preflop - unless you or the SB have been aggressively defending - so his min-raise doesn't carry much weight.
Can't assume that here. At these stakes players are loose-passive far more often than loose-aggressive. His VPIP/PFR stats were somewhere in the area of 63/17. Played lots and lots of hands but didn't raise too many of them. I would expect him to raise AJ-AK but he could easily have A2-AT here.
a reraise to 1200 gives 2 villains 3:1 odds. I dont think both are ever folding to that and while youre not completely committed you put yourself way behind the SB if you fold the turn and he wins. If youre not pushing then flat it for your great calling odds. Raising is a very poor third choice here.
With the SB making it 3 you're quite right - my bad!

With a made hand, villain is not going to let a flush draw see the turn without paying dearly. c/c-ing doesn't work unless we don't mind pot committing ourselves on the flop, because it telegraphs to villain that we either have a 2nd best made hand, or we're chasing a flush.