Post Up All Your Draft Results

just because everyone else goes on a TE run doesn't mean you have to join the party. punish them by taking the player(s) they missed out on by drafting poorly. Then, trade with them later and fleece them.Of the three sickie teams I've seen, I like WangBearPig's the best.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just because everyone else goes on a TE run doesn't mean you have to join the party. punish them by taking the player(s) they missed out on by drafting poorly. Then, trade with them later and fleece them.Of the three sickie teams I've seen, I like WangBearPig's the best.
me too.
Ok good. He should be awesome.Yeah I agree about taking him in the 4th. But everyone started taking a TE for some reason and I wanted to grab a good one...there is no way he should have been the 6th TE taken either. I still think I had a solid draft. Hopefully no injuries!!
Yes, he will be awesome. He has been TEARING up the first string DT's in the preseason. This year TE is a very deep position. You screwed up badly taking Clark in the 4th. That is why I said 'huh?' in my original post. Clark was a MAJOR terrible reach... and McFadden was awesome value in the 5th.Last year TE stats:Witten, Jason TE DAL -- 152.0Gates, Antonio TE SD -- 150.0Gonzalez, Tony TE KC -- 142.0Winslow, Kellen TE CLE -- 126.0Cooley, Chris TE WAS -- 114.0Clark, Dallas TE IND -- 114.0Miller, Heath TE PIT -- 90.0Lee, Donald TE GB -- 82.0Scheffler, Tony TE DEN -- 76.0Daniels, Owen TE HOU -- 76.0Clark had like 10 TD's last season and yet he only scored 24 points more than Heath Miller. That's 1.4 points per week. And you could have drafted Heath Miller in the 10th round.
this.
12 team league, had the 6th pickQB Tom Brady (1)QB Jay Cutler (5)WR Terrell Owens (2)WR T.J. Houshmanzadeh (3)WR Nate Burleson (8)WR D.J. Hackett (9)RB Reggie Bush (4)RB Kevin Smith (7)TE Chris Cooley (6)K Rob Bironas (13)DEF Jacksonville (10)BN Selvin Young (11)BN Vincent Jackon (12)BN Justin Gage (14)BN Chris Brown (15)BN Dustin Keller (16)BN Washington (17)Other than the Hackett pick that I timed out on Im pretty happy. Thoughts?
that looks pretty solid for not having a HB in your first 3 rounds

Ok, I have 3 teams, the first is in a 18 team H2H league. The last 3 players are keepers, since this league runs every yearQB-A.RodgersRB-M. Jones-DrewRB-F. GoreWR- S. MossWR- B. BerrianWR- M. ColstonTE- B.WatsonK-M. StoverDEF- PackersB Felix JonesB J. RussellB R. MeachemB C. WilliamsB D. Henderson Sick Thread LeagueQB- C. PalmerWR- T. HoushmandzadehWR- C. JohnsonWR- H. WardRB- C. PortsRB- F. GoreTE- D. ClarkK- P. DawsonDef. - JacksonvilleB- M. BulgerB- Bryant JohnsonB- Kenny WatsonB- DeAngelo WilliamsB- Alge CrumplerB- Sidney Rice Pokerhaus League (12 players)QB-Derek AndersonQB-Vince YoungRB- C. PortisRB- M. TurnerWR- T. OwensWR- G. JenningsWR- S. MossRB/WR- C. JohnsonTE- H. MillerK- J. BrownDEF- SeattleB Chris BrownB A. ToomerB 49ers Def.B G. OlsenB J. O'Sullivan

Year 7 of a 14 man league that we all keep 3 keepers. Each keeper must be a different position. the keeper system is very detailed so ill just list who i kept this year. 16 round draft also.Keepers: Brett Favre(8th round keeper)Wes Welker(11th round keeper)Maurice Jones-Drew(14th round keeper)Drafted:Trent EdwardsRicky WilliamsDeAngelo WilliamsSelvin YoungCadalliac WilliamsPlaxico BurressAnquan BoldinDerrick MasonChris HenryTony GonzalezNeil RackersSEA DNEW O DLeague starts. qb/rb/rb/wr/wr/wr/te/k/dI can put cadalliac on IR and pick up a player who i am probably making michael jenkins #2 in ATL for more WR depth since i have plax/wes bye week 4.Week 1 lineupQB FavreRB SelvinRB RickyWR PlaxWR BoldWR WesTE GonzoK RackD SEA

Year 7 of a 14 man league that we all keep 3 keepers. Each keeper must be a different position. the keeper system is very detailed so ill just list who i kept this year. 16 round draft also.Keepers: Brett Favre(8th round keeper)Wes Welker(11th round keeper)Maurice Jones-Drew(14th round keeper)Drafted:Trent EdwardsRicky WilliamsDeAngelo WilliamsSelvin YoungCadalliac WilliamsPlaxico BurressAnquan BoldinDerrick MasonChris HenryTony GonzalezNeil RackersSEA DNEW O DLeague starts. qb/rb/rb/wr/wr/wr/te/k/dI can put cadalliac on IR and pick up a player who i am probably making michael jenkins #2 in ATL for more WR depth since i have plax/wes bye week 4.Week 1 lineupQB FavreRB SelvinRB RickyWR PlaxWR BoldWR WesTE GonzoK RackD SEA
I couldn't draft a team this sucky if I tried. You could have THREE KEEPERS and then KEPT FAVRE and Welker!?!?!?!?!?! Are you retarded?

14 team league, snake draft, pt per reception leaguei had the 12th pickQB: Schaub (6) Rivers (9)RB: Portis (2) J Lewis (3) K Smith (7) C Brown (11) Watson (13)WR: TO (1) Boldin (4) Marshall (5) Hardy (12)TE Scheffler (10) Pope (14)DEF PIT (8)K Crosby (15)14 team leagues are rough but in this league receivers are very important. i'm kinda worried bout my QBs but i'm expecting Schaub to have a nice year.

14 team league, snake draft, pt per reception leaguei had the 12th pickQB: Schaub (6) Rivers (9)RB: Portis (2) J Lewis (3) K Smith (7) C Brown (11) Watson (13)WR: TO (1) Boldin (4) Marshall (5) Hardy (12)TE Scheffler (10) Pope (14)DEF PIT (8)K Crosby (15)14 team leagues are rough but in this league receivers are very important. i'm kinda worried bout my QBs but i'm expecting Schaub to have a nice year.
For a 14 team league this team appears quite nice. good job.
I couldn't draft a team this sucky if I tried. You could have THREE KEEPERS and then KEPT FAVRE and Welker!?!?!?!?!?! Are you retarded?
It's probably a league where draft position affects value. He's got Jones-Drew (14th round) and Welker (11th round) and Favre (8th round). Notice, he didn't keep his first second and third round picks. If he keeps Jones-Drew, he probably loses a 14th round pick (or, perhaps, something more complicated, like a higher round for ever year you keep a player). The value here is from the gap between pick lost (14th round) and value of player (mid second round). Somebody who drafted Peterson in the 3rd round last year is going to keep him, because he's a 1st round talent. But somebody who drafted Larry Johnson with the 3rd overall pick would have a tougher decision (which would probably depend on his draft position in the first round).Wang

I was bored so I joined a ESPN league. Standard 10 team league.QB Ben RoethlisbergerQB Matt Schaub RB LaDainian TomlinsonRB Ryan GrantRB Kevin SmithRB Maurice MorrisRB Chris JohnsonWR Calvin JohnsonWR Andre JohnsonWR Chad JohnsonWR Chris ChambersWR Anthony GonzalezWR Ted Ginn Jr.TE Chris CooleyD/ST Colts K Mason Crosbyyes I took all three johnsons on purpose (no I didn't, I just noticed that)

It's probably a league where draft position affects value. He's got Jones-Drew (14th round) and Welker (11th round) and Favre (8th round). Notice, he didn't keep his first second and third round picks. If he keeps Jones-Drew, he probably loses a 14th round pick (or, perhaps, something more complicated, like a higher round for ever year you keep a player). The value here is from the gap between pick lost (14th round) and value of player (mid second round). Somebody who drafted Peterson in the 3rd round last year is going to keep him, because he's a 1st round talent. But somebody who drafted Larry Johnson with the 3rd overall pick would have a tougher decision (which would probably depend on his draft position in the first round).Wang
[in my best Sportsmack voice] Wang, let's just agree to disagree. He's an idiot.actually that makes sense.... but if you're correct... who the hell did he draft in the first three rounds? Trent Edwards? His team is awful. I don't see anyone that I would draft in the first 30 picks.
[in my best Sportsmack voice] Wang, let's just agree to disagree. He's an idiot.actually that makes sense.... but if you're correct... who the hell did he draft in the first three rounds? Trent Edwards? His team is awful. I don't see anyone that I would draft in the first 30 picks.
I'm in a fantasy baseball league where I'll be keeping David Price, Chris Davis, Dioner Navarro, Brad Ziegler, Brendan Morrow, Carlos Quentin, and Milton Bradley. I have easily the best team in the league going into the auction
I'm in a fantasy baseball league where I'll be keeping David Price, Chris Davis, Dioner Navarro, Brad Ziegler, Brendan Morrow, Carlos Quentin, and Milton Bradley. I have easily the best team in the league going into the auction
I can honestly say I have no clue how fantasy baseball is fun at all. It seems like so much work, I would rather be helping CW lay some railroad track than join a league.

I have been lucky to be in somewhat normal drafts where it seems that most everyone is trying to pick good teams. But I just had another one at 6pm and it was odd. Two guys were clear homers and sadly they were homers for 2 mediocre/crap teams.1. (8) Peyton Manning2. (13) Maurice Jones-Drew3. (28) Calvin Johnson4. (33) Roy Williams5. (48) Dallas Clark6. (53) San Diego7. (68) Jonathan Stewart8. (73) Jerricho Cotchery9. (88) Kevin Smith10. (93) Jason Hanson11. (108) Jon Kitna12. (113) Reggie Williams13. (128) Bubba Franks14. (133) Detroit15. (148) Robbie Gould1. (9) Michael Turner2. (12) Roddy White3. (29) Jamal Lewis4. (32) Plaxico Burress5. (49) Matt Schaub6. (52) Alge Crumpler7. (69) Seattle8. (72) Jason Elam9. (89) Matt Ryan10. (92) T.J. Duckett11. (109) Isaac Bruce12. (112) Benjamin Watson13. (129) Oakland14. (132) Jerious Norwood15. (149) Kevin Walter1st and 2nd picks are hilarious to me.My picks, I decided to load up on RB's for some odd reason...I no longer really care about this league.1. (3) Brian Westbrook2. (18) Terrell Owens3. (23) Willie Parker4. (38) Brandon Marshall5. (43) Darren McFadden6. (58) Dwayne Bowe7. (63) David Garrard8. (78) Santana Moss9. (83) Marc Bulger10. (98) Heath Miller11. (103) Julius Jones12. (118) Rashard Mendenhall13. (123) Selvin Young14. (138) Rob Bironas15. (143) Indianapolis4 TE's picked before the end of round 4 in a 10 team leauge....yikes.

I got to keep Favre in the 8th, Welker in the 11th, and MJD in the 14th in a 16 round draft............ I traded for depth. I had a 2nd, 3rd, 3rd, 4th, 4th, 5th, 5th, 7th. My first two picks were Burress and Boldin. I never said I drafted the team in that order just listed them. Your an idiot if you think I was able to draft LT, AP, or Brady type player in a 14 man league that everybody can keep 3 players. The first 6 picks of the draft were:LJ, Wayne, Parker, Fitz, McFadden, Maroney. Here is the list of keepers for all 14 teams since you want to be ignorant. (shows round kept in(this is not the draft order))1. big ben(8), winslow(6), lynch(2)2. portis(1), andre J(3), folk(15)3. hasselbeck(7), grant(15), burelson(15)4. brady(1), gore(4), sd d(13)5. to(1), turner(9), schaub(10)6. eli(6), jacobs(2), berrian(14)7. AP(1), cutler(11), jennings(13)8. J Lew(3), Witten(8)9. RMoss(2), addai(4), DA(15)10. Barber(5), Brees(9), Colston(14)11. Favre(8), Welker(11), MJD(14)12. LT(1), Braylon(3), Campbell(15)13. SJax(1), Romo(15), Bowe(9)14. Peyton(1), Westb(1), Dallas Clark(10)obviously a lot of teams had better starts to their keepers based on players alone. but they paid the price to get some of those guys and hurt their overall team depth. like the guy who has peyton and westb. his first 3 picks after keepers were rounds 4, 7, 7. there were only 6 picks in the first round out of all 14 of us because of if you keep a guy he is just slammed into your spot in that round. the players get their rounds based on where they were originally drafted the year before they were kept. so next time you want to say something 'retarded' ask for more information before you open your big mouth. by the way, your team in the FCP Dynasty 2 league is absolute shit, good luck with that.edit: oh yea, each year a player is kept and rekept without being drafted his keeper round advances 1 round. if he is already a round 1 keeper he stays in round 1
I got to keep Favre in the 8th, Welker in the 11th, and MJD in the 14th in a 16 round draft............ I traded for depth. I had a 2nd, 3rd, 3rd, 4th, 4th, 5th, 5th, 7th. My first two picks were Burress and Boldin. I never said I drafted the team in that order just listed them. Your an idiot if you think I was able to draft LT, AP, or Brady type player in a 14 man league that everybody can keep 3 players. The first 6 picks of the draft were:LJ, Wayne, Parker, Fitz, McFadden, Maroney. Here is the list of keepers for all 14 teams since you want to be ignorant. (shows round kept in(this is not the draft order))1. big ben(8), winslow(6), lynch(2)2. portis(1), andre J(3), folk(15)3. hasselbeck(7), grant(15), burelson(15)4. brady(1), gore(4), sd d(13)5. to(1), turner(9), schaub(10)6. eli(6), jacobs(2), berrian(14)7. AP(1), cutler(11), jennings(13)8. J Lew(3), Witten(8)9. RMoss(2), addai(4), DA(15)10. Barber(5), Brees(9), Colston(14)11. Favre(8), Welker(11), MJD(14)12. LT(1), Braylon(3), Campbell(15)13. SJax(1), Romo(15), Bowe(9)14. Peyton(1), Westb(1), Dallas Clark(10)obviously a lot of teams had better starts to their keepers based on players alone. but they paid the price to get some of those guys and hurt their overall team depth. like the guy who has peyton and westb. his first 3 picks after keepers were rounds 4, 7, 7. there were only 6 picks in the first round out of all 14 of us because of if you keep a guy he is just slammed into your spot in that round. the players get their rounds based on where they were originally drafted the year before they were kept. so next time you want to say something 'retarded' ask for more information before you open your big mouth. by the way, your team in the FCP Dynasty 2 league is absolute shit, good luck with that.edit: oh yea, each year a player is kept and rekept without being drafted his keeper round advances 1 round. if he is already a round 1 keeper he stays in round 1
You should have a warning on you that says...FRAGILE
nice pink shirt, co.ck smooch? did your boyfriend brvheart buy you that shirt?
That is not me in the picture, that is my boyfriend. Learn to swear online fucktard.

10 team re-draft league going into it's 9th year. We start 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1RB/WR, 1TE, 1K (ppr)Drafted at #5:1 - Addai2 - MJD3 - Reggie Bush (HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN IN A PPR LEAGUE!?!?!)4 - Burress5 - Holmes6 - Witten (Wanted Big Ben here, but he went the pick before me...but my #1 ranked TE is good here)7 - Bowe8 - McNabb9 - Ray Rice (obv reach, but I think he will do good things, and I already have 3 great RBs)10 - Engram (I can use him starting week 5 when he comes back and my WRs start going on byes)11 - Pierre Thomas (I wanted to draft him here before I knew I would have Bush...I think he could do better than Bush this year)12 - Reggie Brown13 - Eli Manning14 - KaedingChampionship!

nice pink shirt, co.ck smooch? did your boyfriend brvheart buy you that shirt?
I could only be so lucky.

alright, did 2 drafts today 1st is yahoo championship league...had the 4th overall (4/10) pick snake obvQB, WR3, HB2, TE, K, DEFQBRoethlisberger (5)Favre (9)HBS. Jackson (1)Maroney (4)Turner (6)Kevin Smith (8)WRAndre Johnson (2)Colston (3)Coles (7)Berrian (11)Crayton (12)Hardy (15)TEHeath Miller (10)KDawson (14)DEFIndy (13)This one is a $200 league, won the league last year after the guy who had the #1 ovr pick forgot about the draft and I literally got a phone call 20 minutes before the draft9th of 10QB, HB2, WR2, TE, HB/WR/TE, K, DEF 16 roster spots10 yds rush/rec = pt, 25 passing = pt, 300 passing yards/100 rush/rec yds = 3 bonus pts. pass/rush/rec TDs = 6 ptsQBFavre (7)Rivers (13)HBLynch (1)Maroney (3)Turner (4)Rudi Johnson (9)Norwood (10)Slaton (11)WROwens (2)Marshall (5)Chad Johnson (6)Chambers (8)Reggie Brown (12)TEOlsen (16)KBironas (15)DEFIndy (14)i'll comment more tomorrow but i think i got a solid team here in the 200$ league