I made this post on my website( not sure if I can plug it or not).. but I think it holds true to alot of tourney grinders.. we need time to REST.I think in Tournament poker its very important to take off at least 1 day off per week.. Our minds are usually so battered from the variance that we need time to replenish our brains. Try to establish relationships outside of poker... One of my good buddies never played poker and the only time poker would be brought up is when I first saw him he would ask how its going..It was really good to have an outlet and not think about poker. I think its really important to have relationships outside of "work".

I made this post on my website( not sure if I can plug it or not).. but I think it holds true to alot of tourney grinders.. we need time to REST.I think in Tournament poker its very important to take off at least 1 day off per week.. Our minds are usually so battered from the variance that we need time to replenish our brains. Try to establish relationships outside of poker... One of my good buddies never played poker and the only time poker would be brought up is when I first saw him he would ask how its going..It was really good to have an outlet and not think about poker. I think its really important to have relationships outside of "work".
I completely agree. It is absolutely essential to have other things going on.By the way, what is your website? (you can give it now that you are simply replying to my question)
I completely agree. It is absolutely essential to have other things going on.By the way, what is your website? (you can give it now that you are simply replying to my question)
www.Itwassuited.comthe poker community section is where the forum will be.. ill also try to update my blog as often as I can.. we plan on having freerolls once a month with some player bounties.. etc.. ok.. end plug:)
www.Itwassuited.comthe poker community section is where the forum will be.. ill also try to update my blog as often as I can.. we plan on having freerolls once a month with some player bounties.. etc.. ok.. end plug:)
you misspelled sooooted, and convert your hands please! (It looks like a call to me).
YOU experience variance?? That's laughable..I kid I kid. But yea, having some kind of "outlet" is very important. The last week has been absolutely brutal for me. I could tell my play was going downhill as a result, so I'm trying to take a break for a bit and focus on some other things.