Razz ($0.10/$0.20), Ante $0.02 (converter)3rd Street - (1.20 SB)Seat 2: xx xx J:heart:___calls___callsSeat 3: xx xx A:heart:___raises___raisesSeat 4: xx xx T:spade:___foldsSeat 5: xx xx A:diamond:___foldsSeat 7: xx xx 2:club:___raises___callsHero: 4:heart: 2:spade: 6:club:___calls___calls4th Street - (13.20 SB)Seat 2: xx xx J:heart: 7:diamond:___betsSeat 3: xx xx A:heart: Q:spade:___callsSeat 7: xx xx 2:club: T:heart:___callsHero: 4:heart: 2:spade: 6:club: 5:club:___checks___calls5th Street - (8.60 BB)Seat 2: xx xx J:heart: 7:diamond: J:spade:___callsSeat 3: xx xx A:heart: Q:spade: K:heart:___foldsSeat 7: xx xx 2:club: T:heart: K:spade:___foldsHero: 4:heart: 2:spade: 6:club: 5:club: 7:club:___bets6th Street - (10.60 BB)Seat 2: xx xx J:heart: 7:diamond: J:spade: 3:spade:___foldsHero: 4:heart: 2:spade: 6:club: 5:club: 7:club: 8:spade:___betsTotal pot: (10.60 BB)i want more moe-nies!!! :club: does anyone else check 4th?i think i play super passive, i've trying to build a br doing this at the lower limits to cut down on swings. anyone have experience at the penny tables? what limits should i stop this kinda play.anyone want to give opinions on ram&jam vs this kinda stragety.

bet 4th. at this point you have the best draw to a low and you want to charge the 3 low draws that are left. The bet is still half so it will look enticing for an A34K to call you. As played, raise 4th when they bet into you. you can still shut down the aggression if you miss and they catch good.

bet 4th. at this point you have the best draw to a low and you want to charge the 3 low draws that are left. The bet is still half so it will look enticing for an A34K to call you. As played, raise 4th when they bet into you. you can still shut down the aggression if you miss and they catch good.
YES!OMFG, if you are not betting 4th, raise it up after the face cards donkey call.Don't bother playing passive at any level, unless you don't like money!