PokerStars 0.25/0.50 Omaha/8 (9 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with A :club: , 6 :ts , 2 :D , A :4h . UTG raises, Hero 3-bets, 1 fold, MP2 calls, MP3 calls, 4 folds, UTG caps, Hero calls, MP2 calls, MP3 calls.Flop: (19.40 SB) 8 :D , T :D , 7 :3h(4 players)UTG bets, Hero calls ?, MP2 calls, MP3 calls.Turn: (11.70 BB) 2 :5c(4 players)UTG bets, Hero calls, MP2 calls, MP3 raises, UTG 3-bets, Hero?

This is a tough spot to be in, cause really what can you beat that is getting 3 bet? You have AA for a high and no other draw. Even an A on the river might not give you the best high cause someone could already have the straight......which happens too often at this level. Your A2 got counterfeit on the turn. Your best hope looks like a 3 on the river to possibly get half and most likely you are getting quartered. I think you might have to fold this hand.

Why raise the flop? His hand has just turned into a bare nut low draw and the AA is a very vulnerable high. He's not going to chase out any draws to protect the AA, so don't you want to go to showdown cheap and keep as many villains in the hand as possible in case you end up splitting the nut low?

what were your reasons for not raising?
UTG is LAG and other MP2 and MP3 are weak calling staions calling with any 4 prob 90% of hands pre for any amount of raisesI just didn't know which way to go. raise to try and isolate mr LAG or call behind and see what the other two did and try to keep it multiway. I figured you would have raised there which is why I posted so you could confirm my assumption