Pokerstars Avatar Change Wtf?

Ok so that other thread about getting a new avatar got me thinking about changing mine. So I went to put in a sweet pic of the Joker and it says I cant change my image. It says image has already been changed before and you are only allowed to do it twice.Why can you only change it twice? Has this happened to anyone else? I find it very odd they only allow you to change it twice. You should be able to update your avatar whenever you like.I think Im gonna have to email about this.

Well I guess all you have to do is email them and they let you change it. I wrote an angry email and they granted me a change. But now I gotta think of a good one cuz I wont be able to change it for a while until I email them again in probably a few months lol.Im very surprised. Support emailed me back in like 15mins.I guess to get stuff changed all you have to do is ask. I emailed FTP yesterday and got my account name changed and then emailed stars today and got an image change. And people say support is slow and never helps. I beg to differ lol.

I guess to get stuff changed all you have to do is ask. I emailed FTP yesterday and got my account name changed and then emailed stars today and got an image change. And people say support is slow and never helps. I beg to differ lol.
Try getting a Stars name change then. Wow.
I emailed FTP yesterday and got my account name changed
Wow. I'm not a fan of that being allowed, tbh.Nothing against you. Just don't think you should be allowed to change your SN without very good reason (unless you had one).

it's funny, i had the same problemNow there are some people who constantly change their avs at stars without problem, but i won't mention any names....................but ya, just email them a request to change it, they are usually ok with it.

it's funny, i had the same problemNow there are some people who constantly change their avs at stars without problem, but i won't mention any names....................but ya, just email them a request to change it, they are usually ok with it.
ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ME?

I did have a good reason for the name change. it was IzanPoker which is obvs Nazi backwards but it was refering to military style and blitzkrieg type poker. I am not racist at all. But a lot of people took it the wrong way and I had to explain it all the time. So it was a hassle and it is easier to just have my name/nickname I have in real life as my screen name. Big Dustin B was taken tho so I couldnt get same screen name on both sites.Although maybe I can get stars to change mine to BigDBoreen so it is the same lol. Make up some story to convince them lol.