Family Pot With Aqs - Not A Clue

Played this hand - think it's the first time i've ever had a family pot from a raise.Think I played it overcautious as a result - comments welcome:UTG was pretty loose, my reasoning on the river is that at best i'd likely be chopping the pot (and lose £ via rakeback)Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)UTG ($11.60)MP ($8.75)CO ($10.30)Hero ($13.30)SB ($7.75)BB ($10)Preflop: Hero is Button with A :5c , Q :D . UTG calls $0.10, MP calls $0.10, CO calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.65, SB calls $0.60, BB calls $0.55, UTG calls $0.55, MP calls $0.55, CO calls $0.55, Hero Pukes.Flop: ($3.90) K :club: , A :ts , K :D(6 players)SB checks, BB checks, UTG checks, MP checks, CO checks, Hero checks.Turn: ($3.90) J :D(6 players)SB checks, BB checks, UTG bets $0.5, MP folds, CO folds, Hero calls $0.50, SB calls $0.50, BB folds.River: ($5.40) K :4h(3 players)SB bets $1.6, UTG raises to $10.45 (All-In), Hero folds, SB folds.Final Pot: $8.60Results in white below: UTG doesn't show. Outcome: UTG wins $17.45.

I'm perfectly fine with the fold on the river. Kx is a possibility for either of them and there's not much point in calling river and praying for a chop.Flop checks thru, standard for a donk to check flopped trips.Turn SB checks his K figuring someone will be turn. Or UTG bets his K to try to get some value out of it.I think river fold is fine, but I'm a nit.

Flop checks thru, standard for a donk to check flopped trips.
Cheers for the inputYeh that was why i checked, didn't want to build a pot, rather wanted to see the turn cheap, risking the flush
I'm perfectly fine with the fold on the river. Kx is a possibility for either of them and there's not much point in calling river and praying for a chop.Flop checks thru, standard for a donk to check flopped trips.Turn SB checks his K figuring someone will be turn. Or UTG bets his K to try to get some value out of it.I think river fold is fine, but I'm a nit.
Agreed. And, the pot isn't very big so there isn't a ton of incentive for the villain to raise big on a bluff - he isn't exactly stealing much. And if he DOES make plays like that, well, you are gonna get him sooner or later. You would be calling too much just to hope for a chop.
I think you played it fine. Nice hand.

BTW. Calling for a chop in this situation will lose you money even if you chop 100% of the time. FTP Rake at 10nl is so big it's better to fold than call just to split the pot at best :club:

BTW. Calling for a chop in this situation will lose you money even if you chop 100% of the time. FTP Rake at 10nl is so big it's better to fold than call just to split the pot at best :club:
Aye, I mentioned that in my OPCheers ppl, sounds like I played it ok :ts