Last one of these2/5Me MP3 ($900) KQhMP2( $550) weak-tightish 2 limpts to meI raise to $35, CO calls, Button calls, BB calls, and limpers callFlop ($175) Ks Qd 7schecks to me: I bet $150, all folds, MP2 callsTurn ( $475)Ks Qd 7s 10dMP2 leads for $250 ($165 left behind), ?????

Well I don't see your hand, but I think I need atleast KQ to continue. I'm sure he's paying me off if I've got K-J and hit the straight, but the straight may split the pot so I'm not counting on it. He's very often got a powerful hand betting like this with his remaining stacks and pot size... being weak tight just solidifies that.

c/c and then led into from a weak tight player? this is pocket 7s so much..... and the one of the draws he might have, AJs, just got there. but we do have top 2, and there is a FD out there still so it could be some weird attempt to float and take it away.I call and reevaluate the river.

Me MP3 ($900) KQh
Well I don't see your hand, (see above) but I think I need atleast KQ to continue. I'm sure he's paying me off if I've got K-J and hit the straight, but the straight may split the pot so I'm not counting on it. He's very often got a powerful hand betting like this with his remaining stacks and pot size... being weak tight just solidifies that.
c/c and then led into from a weak tight player?
always trouble. the best we can hope for is KT or butchered AA

Pretty much everyone in this thread has quotes of Acid in their signature. Just thought I'd point that out.

MT that was ninja edited i swear... funny it happened to be KQ though.
Yeah it was... Hand was in the subtitle and forgot to include it. I couldn't see calling and then folding river unless another draw got there. Felt weird on this one and pushed in (a little frustration here). Villian showed j 9 which I really didn't see. My read was that he was weak tight at this piont. Later I kinda just pegged him as weak stuck. Hated this hand and really knew I should have folded.