Final Table Facing Short Stack 3-bet Allin

Final table. Short stack has been playing a very good SS game... but very tight 10/9 through 78 hands. The only time he has pushed allin, he has shown down AK, AQ, and high pocket pairs... even when he was a much shorter stack with an M slowly dropping from 6 to 3. What is better: Call or fold?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t1600 (7 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)BB (t39082)UTG (t63398)MP1 (t38905)MP2 (t63867)Hero (t52214)Button (t20938)SB (t53096)Preflop: Hero is CO with 4spade.gif, 4diamond.gif. 3 folds, Hero raises to t3999, Button raises to t20788, 2 folds, Hero folds.Final Pot: t11448

I fold; like u said hes playing very tight if he has pp you're dead and you are only being laid about 1.5 to 1. if it was 2-1 I'd call, but with those odds you still have a very healthy stack, call and lose and you're the new ss. I'd wait for a better spot.

Yeah, I figured it was standard......I had just been reviewing my latest FT looking for some spots where I might have missed some *good* chipping up opportunities (before I got coolered with AK<KK versus a short stack and later couldn't fade the coin flip AQ<55 as the table short stack)