2008 Wsop Final Table Potential Problem

You are a very narrow-minded person who is incapable of thinking outside of the box, aren't you?
yesthough this discussion is still sillyI also despise the phrase "thinking outside the box". Its just a euphesim for, dumb idea coming your way.
yesthough this discussion is still sillyI also despise the phrase "thinking outside the box". Its just a euphesim for, dumb idea coming your way.
Right, and if the world were filled with people like you we would still be cavemen with no formal language or means of communication (sans grunts) let alone the technological, et. al, advances we've had.
Here's an interesting thought...In IL recently a guy was arrested for buying a highly deadly toxin from a puffer fish that authortiy's think was to be used to kill his wife. In the past the man supposedly paid a hitman 8k and gave him an AK47 to kill a women (again...presumably his wife).So...if the going rate to hire a hitman is 8k and an AK47...what's to prevent one of the November Nine from hiring someone to eliminate the other 8?
When I read this, I was trying to decide what I'd do in middle position with AK47 (suited A obv) in NLO8.

i actually think it's a little morbid, but reasonable since they are delaying something, who knows what happens over the course of 4 months. I truly hope everyone is fine when November comes around, but it is a considerable amount of time.

Right, and if the world were filled with people like you we would still be cavemen with no formal language or means of communication (sans grunts) let alone the technological, et. al, advances we've had.
Well, whats your genius idea for what should happen should a player not show up in November for whatever reason?Id love to hear your tremendous outside the box idea.
When I read this, I was trying to decide what I'd do in middle position with AK47 (suited A obv) in NLO8.
ELOHEFINGEL
Connect all the dot's using only 4 lines? . . . . . . . . .Oh, by the way it can be done.
Well, whats your genius idea for what should happen should a player not show up in November for whatever reason?Id love to hear your tremendous outside the box idea.
I'm simply trying to continue on a conversation filled with multiple people's thoughts and opinions as opposed to "OMG THIS IS TEH STUPID I AM TEH SMARTEST OF ALL PEOPLEZ OMG OMG TEH INTERNETS IS COOL!"

I want to know the line on how many players will have sold 100% of themselves before the final table just so they can live large leading up to the FT.Personally, if I made it to the Final Table ( and it doesn't look good ) then I would fake a coma, right after adopting Daniel Negreanu and making him my sole heir.He would play the table for me.Then I would make a miraculous recovery and split the winnings less stake back

I don't know the specifics but from my conversations with Daniel they discussed in the committee every possible thing that people have suggested from illness to terrorist attacks from drunken FCPers.
Bwahahahahahahaha!
I'm simply trying to continue on a conversation filled with multiple people's thoughts and opinions as opposed to "OMG THIS IS TEH STUPID I AM TEH SMARTEST OF ALL PEOPLEZ OMG OMG TEH INTERNETS IS COOL!"
never said I'm smarter than anyone, that would be a lie. I'm quite dumb.Ive just told you what is going to happen, because its been talked about endlessly and theyve already said if someone doesnt show they get blinded off. For some reason you think there should be a different answer. Yet you wont give one/If you ask me what does 3+3 equal, and I say 6, will you angrily state I'm dumb and not thinking outside the box? Demand a different answer maybe? Because its pretty much the same thing.I love your caps lock though, its dead sexy.
I want to know the line on how many players will have sold 100% of themselves before the final table just so they can live large leading up to the FT.Personally, if I made it to the Final Table ( and it doesn't look good ) then I would fake a coma, right after adopting Daniel Negreanu and making him my sole heir.He would play the table for me.Then I would make a miraculous recovery and split the winnings less stake back
they all get paid 9th place money once final table is set, that should be enough for them to live large for four months.
never said I'm smarter than anyone, that would be a lie. I'm quite dumb.Ive just told you what is going to happen, because its been talked about endlessly and theyve already said if someone doesnt show they get blinded off. For some reason you think there should be a different answer. Yet you wont give one/If you ask me what does 3+3 equal, and I say 6, will you angrily state I'm dumb and not thinking outside the box? Demand a different answer maybe? Because its pretty much the same thing.I love your caps lock though, its dead sexy.
Not everyone follows the WSOP decision making process to a T and knows what is going to happen in given situations. Hypothetically, if all 9 members were (as Adam puts it) killed by a hitman (1 hires him to kill the other 8 then the hitman kills the 9th guy too) what happens then?

With the prize pool being so top heavy, it would be funny if they had split the money, and got the tournement over with today.If They Chopped It at 27 people Amidst all the hype and anticipation of today's play, as well as the possible historical ramifications, we can't help but bring you another edition of If They Chopped It? If each of the 27 remaining players were to walk away with an even cut of the remaining prize pool, each would take home an impressive $1,448,825. That is just slightly better than 8th place money.If they Chopped it at 18each person would get $2,044,297If they Chop at 9Each person would get $3,514,827