I want to see fur and early morning dew.I'm watching a classic war flick.Let's play some poker at the same time.Who's awake? Who's a life taker and a heart breaker?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to see fur and early morning dew.I'm watching a classic war flick.Let's play some poker at the same time.Who's awake? Who's a life taker and a heart breaker?
LOL. I'm up with the 2-week-old, and I'm down for some cards...Potsie P(Phoenix)

Allright..... we have a couple of folks who are either Phony Tough or Crazy Brave........Shipping to:b00fahPotsie PFull Metal Jacket. The first half of that movie is too real.

Allright..... we have a couple of folks who are either Phony Tough or Crazy Brave........Shipping to:b00fahPotsie PFull Metal Jacket. The first half of that movie is too real.
im actually going to go watch a movie, so if you've shipped already i will send it back asap. sorry for the trouble and gl to your horses
omg i was sooo freaked out by the bathroom scene that i've never been able to watch from then on.GL to your horsiesI'm going back to bed soon.

Ok Potsie P...... looks like it's just you and me.Drop your cocks and grab your socks! Damn.... I am getting shivers just thinking about those days.The next one will be kicking off in a few........GN River Girl. Take care.

Ok Potsie P...... looks like it's just you and me.Drop your cocks and grab your socks! Damn.... I am getting shivers just thinking about those days.The next one will be kicking off in a few........GN River Girl. Take care.
in...95272343 gl!kid just fell asleep...good for 3+ hrs now haha

Could be a while. Not filling up too fast.Maybe some of you July challenge guys should jump in.God has a hard on for Marines..... because we kill everything we see!He plays his games, we play ours.