Poker Vt Has Improved My Play 10 Fold

Topic is supposed to say - Poker VT Has Improved My Play 10 Fold no way to rename a topic on this board??Just a post to say that the PokerVT team, and Daniels small ball strategy in particular, has started to pay off for me already. I am so glad I joined the site. Daniel and company are GREAT instructors -- they really break down the concepts they are teaching well and make it very easy to learn and understand. I'm super impressed!! I find there is a HUGE difference in the QUALITY of the instruction from Daniel and the other instructors at PokerVT vs the various other online training sites. In the past I was a member of another poker training site (plus ive had access to the most popular ones) and PokerVT is my favourite.Ive was not been playing very well before I joined PokerVT. I had lost some of the enthusiasm I once had for poker but this site has excited me about poker again, which only fuels my desire to learn all I can and become a really good player again. I just joined a few days ago and already I have had 1 final table, plus I made the top 25 last night in a tournament and 18th tonight in the same tourney, to which I directly attribute to the training i've received here so far.I had my opponents frustrated, I got paid on almost all my value bets on the river, picked off bluffs, people were going broke to me by overplaying their hands while I only played big pots with big hands, I even had a guy say how it sucked that I had position on him every time preflop. I am one very very satisfied customer. One more thing - the amount of content is staggering considering the site has only been around for a very short time. I haveso much yet to watch its insane.Keep up the great work PokerVT Instructors.EDIT By Mod: Fixed Topic

Fantastic man!I'll tell ya what. The site is the sole reason that I am sitting here waiting for MY Main Event to start. How much more excititing can that be. Pokervt opened up an entire new world to me. I was like you dude. I was on other sites, reading all the books and then I went to pokervt and learned position, small ball, mixing up the game.... and when I went to the tournament those guys thought I had sold my soul to the devil or something! You won't believe the changes it makes to your game. It was really neat because last night I was sitting in the room with Daniel and a lot of other players and he was completely worn out, laid out on the couch. He had 5 hours of signing stuff and no telling what else before that. This really nice guy was sitting there waiting for him because he had a really bad beat in the ME and wanted to tell him all about it and see if he had some advice. He asked if I would introduce him to Daniel and then said, "Hey you look familiar... I know who you are. Would you mind if I ran it over with you?" We talked about his hand for about 45 minutes and I gave him what I hope was good advice and made a good friend. I would have never attempted to do that before pokervt.I will say another thing you might want to do. I went to a WSOP Poker camp and talked with and was instructed by a lot of pros like Annie Duke, Greg Raymer, Mark Seif... it was well worth the money. Well, I have to prepare a little more and I'm meeting with a pro player friend of mine to talk strategy before the ME. Good luck out there and keep us informed of your success!Paul

• 2 weeks later...
This way too expensive for the regular Small Stakes grinder. come on daniel make it cheaper please :club:
I got in on the entry level with the discount but I have to admit, knowing what I know now about the site....its worth the $$$$$.

Yep, the site is definitely worth the investment. I am only a very small player at the moment, playing the 25/50 cash tables, and by that I mean 0.25c/0.50c tables. lol. But I have made a couple of hundred dollars this month and decided to invest it in PokerVT. Hopefully one day I'll be playing alongside players like Daniel, but that is a very long way off in the distance. PokerVT will hopefully shove me in the right direction.My game has definitely changed so far and it's amazing how much different poker is when you play small ball.I used to be a tight, passive player but that has changed a lot now. As an example, I had a guy to my left yesterday and I got right under his skin. Everytime I played and was first into the pot, I just did the same raise again and again. This didn't please him at all. Well he eventually decided to play back at me but he totally picked the wrong time. I had AA and did the usual raise. The annoyed guy was obviously getting fed up and re-raised me 8x my raise! I paused for a little while, for effect, then shoved all-in. He insta-called and showed AK off suit. The board threw out low cards, my aces held up and he was gone.I know players re-raise with AK, but he definitely took an over-aggressive stance in my view. My all-in didn't phase his thoughts at all. It was probably fuelled by a few hands he had seen of mine when I had suited connectors that I had raised with. So he probably had me on 10-J suited or something. lolAnyway, that hand truely shows what small ball poker can do to players and I am certainly glad to be a pupil. I still have a lot to learn and a lot of videos to watch, but I agree with previous posters in that Daniel seems to make things clear.Keep up the good work . I am at the very start of the Yellow Brick Road and I'd like to get to Oz one day :club:

Yep, the site is definitely worth the investment. I am only a very small player at the moment, playing the 25/50 cash tables, and by that I mean 0.25c/0.50c tables. lol. But I have made a couple of hundred dollars this month and decided to invest it in PokerVT. Hopefully one day I'll be playing alongside players like Daniel, but that is a very long way off in the distance. PokerVT will hopefully shove me in the right direction.My game has definitely changed so far and it's amazing how much different poker is when you play small ball.I used to be a tight, passive player but that has changed a lot now. As an example, I had a guy to my left yesterday and I got right under his skin. Everytime I played and was first into the pot, I just did the same raise again and again. This didn't please him at all. Well he eventually decided to play back at me but he totally picked the wrong time. I had AA and did the usual raise. The annoyed guy was obviously getting fed up and re-raised me 8x my raise! I paused for a little while, for effect, then shoved all-in. He insta-called and showed AK off suit. The board threw out low cards, my aces held up and he was gone.I know players re-raise with AK, but he definitely took an over-aggressive stance in my view. My all-in didn't phase his thoughts at all. It was probably fuelled by a few hands he had seen of mine when I had suited connectors that I had raised with. So he probably had me on 10-J suited or something. lolAnyway, that hand truely shows what small ball poker can do to players and I am certainly glad to be a pupil. I still have a lot to learn and a lot of videos to watch, but I agree with previous posters in that Daniel seems to make things clear.Keep up the good work . I am at the very start of the Yellow Brick Road and I'd like to get to Oz one day :club:
Glad to hear you're enjoying PVT and that you're learning something at the same time :ts