24 Hour Trial Period?

Is there still a 24 hour trial period available? I couldn't find it on the site.
I do know that if you stop by the booth you can get a card that will allow you 24 hours free. I am giving the cards out to the guys I knock out. Hopefully I'll get to pass one out :club: Seriously though, I will find out if they are going to put it up on the site somewhere or if you need the card with a pin.
I do know that if you stop by the booth you can get a card that will allow you 24 hours free. I am giving the cards out to the guys I knock out. Hopefully I'll get to pass one out :club: Seriously though, I will find out if they are going to put it up on the site somewhere or if you need the card with a pin.
Thank you very much, I'm not in Vegas, couldn't qualify this year. I would like to test it out before I shell out that much money. I don't have the BR that some of these other guys do.
Thank you very much, I'm not in Vegas, couldn't qualify this year. I would like to test it out before I shell out that much money. I don't have the BR that some of these other guys do.
I play at the $24 and under range and it is more than worth it.
are you guys ever going to open a trial 7 days like the other poker training sites?
Who? CardRunners does 24hours, which you have to pay for? - I dunno why you'd need more than 24hours to evaluate it, unless you just plan on ripping the whole site apart for free..